Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 451 452
Two more hours until the reset... Then we can dig for chests again.
Two more hours until the reset... Then we can dig for chests again.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@BladeKnight Really? I've been on the coli for about an hour, in the Woodland Path and the Scorched Forest, and haven't found one mimic :/
@BladeKnight Really? I've been on the coli for about an hour, in the Woodland Path and the Scorched Forest, and haven't found one mimic :/
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[quote name="Chaos199" date="2014-12-21 22:07:29"]@BladeKnight Really? I've been on the coli for about an hour, in the Woodland Path and the Scorched Forest, and haven't found one mimic :/[/quote] @Chaos199 - That's really weird, because that's the only place I've been fighting since I got home four hours ago, and I've found quite a lot of them there. I might have a dry run occasionally, but most of the time they seem to pop up every other fight. Sometimes I get three at once.
Chaos199 wrote on 2014-12-21 22:07:29:

@Chaos199 - That's really weird, because that's the only place I've been fighting since I got home four hours ago, and I've found quite a lot of them there. I might have a dry run occasionally, but most of the time they seem to pop up every other fight. Sometimes I get three at once.
*runs around flailing excitedly* I found an egg! Opened a chest, and there it was! An adorable sand/charcoal/thistle ice elemental baby! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8885246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88853/8885246_350.png[/img] [/url] Hopefully I can find him some friends, and maybe even a mate, before this is all over, but I'm just so glad to have managed to find one! ^_^ Thank you admins! Despite all the complaints from others, this is a nice little thing to kill time when family has gone to bed and I'm glad to have the new dragon! Just need to make some lair space for more.
*runs around flailing excitedly* I found an egg! Opened a chest, and there it was! An adorable sand/charcoal/thistle ice elemental baby!

8885246_350.png

Hopefully I can find him some friends, and maybe even a mate, before this is all over, but I'm just so glad to have managed to find one! ^_^ Thank you admins! Despite all the complaints from others, this is a nice little thing to kill time when family has gone to bed and I'm glad to have the new dragon! Just need to make some lair space for more.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
My babies will look so dang nice with these!!!!
My babies will look so dang nice with these!!!!
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
[quote][quote]@BladeKnight Really? I've been on the coli for about an hour, in the Woodland Path and the Scorched Forest, and haven't found one mimic :/[/quote] That's really weird, because that's the only place I've been fighting since I got home four hours ago, and I've found quite a lot of them there. I might have a dry run occasionally, but most of the time they seem to pop up every other fight. Sometimes I get three at once. [/quote] For me it's 10 battle between each mimic in the woodland path, and half the time I don't more than one chest. But hey it's much better than what it was a few hours ago!
Quote:
Quote:

That's really weird, because that's the only place I've been fighting since I got home four hours ago, and I've found quite a lot of them there. I might have a dry run occasionally, but most of the time they seem to pop up every other fight. Sometimes I get three at once.

For me it's 10 battle between each mimic in the woodland path, and half the time I don't more than one chest.

But hey it's much better than what it was a few hours ago!
[quote name="MewMew34" date="2014-12-21 22:10:39"]*runs around flailing excitedly* I found an egg! Opened a chest, and there it was! An adorable sand/charcoal/thistle ice elemental baby! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8885246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88853/8885246_350.png[/img] [/url] Hopefully I can find him some friends, and maybe even a mate, before this is all over, but I'm just so glad to have managed to find one! ^_^ Thank you admins! Despite all the complaints from others, this is a nice little thing to kill time when family has gone to bed and I'm glad to have the new dragon! Just need to make some lair space for more.[/quote] Ah! what a cute baby you found! ;w; I love the colors, and it's eyes bring them out too!
MewMew34 wrote on 2014-12-21 22:10:39:
*runs around flailing excitedly* I found an egg! Opened a chest, and there it was! An adorable sand/charcoal/thistle ice elemental baby!

8885246_350.png

Hopefully I can find him some friends, and maybe even a mate, before this is all over, but I'm just so glad to have managed to find one! ^_^ Thank you admins! Despite all the complaints from others, this is a nice little thing to kill time when family has gone to bed and I'm glad to have the new dragon! Just need to make some lair space for more.

Ah! what a cute baby you found! ;w; I love the colors, and it's eyes bring them out too!
-I want one-
I NEED ONE!
-I want one-
I NEED ONE!
Darn it all to heck
-I want one-
I NEED ONE!
-I want one-
I NEED ONE!
Darn it all to heck
Will egg also rot if they are not hatched before the event is over??
Will egg also rot if they are not hatched before the event is over??
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 451 452