Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | option to disable coli animations
1 2
Please do this. As lovely as the art is, and it is quite lovely, I vote for being able to use the site over staring at it while my blood pressure rises.
Please do this. As lovely as the art is, and it is quite lovely, I vote for being able to use the site over staring at it while my blood pressure rises.
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
100% Support ; v ;

Making an option to disable animations will greatly help. Especially for those who don't have a fast or stable enough internet; it'll reduce lag- and will make grinding a lot faster and easier.
I love the art, but it's frustrating when the coliseum will freeze in the middle of no where.
100% Support ; v ;

Making an option to disable animations will greatly help. Especially for those who don't have a fast or stable enough internet; it'll reduce lag- and will make grinding a lot faster and easier.
I love the art, but it's frustrating when the coliseum will freeze in the middle of no where.
Support. I can't imagine how much this would help the servers with nearly 6,000 users online.
Support. I can't imagine how much this would help the servers with nearly 6,000 users online.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
This. all this.
This. all this.
Looking for
x0CMhAc.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png zyvrj7C.png
Support/bump. Please make this happen.
Support/bump. Please make this happen.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
I love the animations, and they are quite beautiful, but at least having the option to disable them would be highly beneficial.

Support.
I love the animations, and they are quite beautiful, but at least having the option to disable them would be highly beneficial.

Support.
I was just thinking about this. I would love to be able to disable the animations in the Coli.

100% Support.
I was just thinking about this. I would love to be able to disable the animations in the Coli.

100% Support.
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
Support.. malaysia has slow internet so lags would go down
Support.. malaysia has slow internet so lags would go down
1 2