Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | option to disable coli animations
1 2
basically it'd be great if we had an option to disable the animations in the coliseum, to make it go faster pretty much, because right now during this nocturne (probably spelt wrong haha) event the coliseum is pretty much impossible to use, so disabling animations and the site not having to load everything up, just a still frame and the damage done would be so much faster and easier.
or im totally wrong and this is a terrible idea
basically it'd be great if we had an option to disable the animations in the coliseum, to make it go faster pretty much, because right now during this nocturne (probably spelt wrong haha) event the coliseum is pretty much impossible to use, so disabling animations and the site not having to load everything up, just a still frame and the damage done would be so much faster and easier.
or im totally wrong and this is a terrible idea
please
the animations are the main reason i don't do coli. they make everything so slow and laggy. it just makes things frustrating and not fun for me.
please
the animations are the main reason i don't do coli. they make everything so slow and laggy. it just makes things frustrating and not fun for me.
LIo8D8G.gif
Support, omg yes please.
My net isn't the best either, some way to optimize it to be without animations would be much appreciated.
Support, omg yes please.
My net isn't the best either, some way to optimize it to be without animations would be much appreciated.
I support this 100%.
The net here sucks so using coliseum here is near impossible T.T
I support this 100%.
The net here sucks so using coliseum here is near impossible T.T
Yeesss 10/10 support
Yeesss 10/10 support
I totally agree with this. I usually do the Coli and Fairgrounds in the background while I'm working on stuff for other sites, and the option to disable animations would be absolutely amazing.
I totally agree with this. I usually do the Coli and Fairgrounds in the background while I'm working on stuff for other sites, and the option to disable animations would be absolutely amazing.
I always support this when it comes up.

For serious, I think it would also just plain help the site during peak lag like Night of the Nocturne and other festivals. It works great when grinding Pokemon, and it will work great for Flight Rising.

I know the staff does a lot of lovely work on the animations, but please - please - accept that your users aren't always going to be interested in looking at them.
I always support this when it comes up.

For serious, I think it would also just plain help the site during peak lag like Night of the Nocturne and other festivals. It works great when grinding Pokemon, and it will work great for Flight Rising.

I know the staff does a lot of lovely work on the animations, but please - please - accept that your users aren't always going to be interested in looking at them.
jtgoRWq.png
Support.

And even if users like the animations (I do, at least), they most likely still prefer less lag over pretty battles.
Support.

And even if users like the animations (I do, at least), they most likely still prefer less lag over pretty battles.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
100% of my support!
100% of my support!
This seems like a fairly good idea, considering lag issues during peak times and the like. *nods*
This seems like a fairly good idea, considering lag issues during peak times and the like. *nods*
gYzuoZS.png
1 2