Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 491 492 493 494 495 ... 535 536
[quote name="FaeWitch" date="2014-12-21 16:01:57"]Naturally, I am twice as likely to have problems if I find some mimics than when it's a normal battle... *Beats head on desk repeatedly*[/quote] Glad it's not just me going crazy, I'll have several battles with no problem until mimics pop up, when it will lock up pretty much every time. Very frustrating, perhaps it wasn't the smartest move to schedule an event like this shortly after a registration window. Seems like the site is struggling to handle the extra load, noticed it's struggling to load the forums too. Going to give up for the night and try tomorrow when perhaps things have calmed down a little I think.
FaeWitch wrote on 2014-12-21 16:01:57:
Naturally, I am twice as likely to have problems if I find some mimics than when it's a normal battle...
*Beats head on desk repeatedly*

Glad it's not just me going crazy, I'll have several battles with no problem until mimics pop up, when it will lock up pretty much every time. Very frustrating, perhaps it wasn't the smartest move to schedule an event like this shortly after a registration window. Seems like the site is struggling to handle the extra load, noticed it's struggling to load the forums too. Going to give up for the night and try tomorrow when perhaps things have calmed down a little I think.
Coli is being very laggy with me as well. Whenever I actually encounter a mimic, it freezes - usually right after the first attack is made. I was so disheartened when I ended up facing three mimics at once, only to have the game die out on me at the very start. :<
Coli is being very laggy with me as well. Whenever I actually encounter a mimic, it freezes - usually right after the first attack is made. I was so disheartened when I ended up facing three mimics at once, only to have the game die out on me at the very start. :<
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
My second dragon's attack froze at the "Ready" and never fired off. There was a laggy delay for the first dragon's (Vintage) turn but this was a definite freeze-up for Gardener's round. Now it won't load the flash at all to let me back to the coliseum screen :/ Not sure if it matters but I was just in the first battling zone but I don't remember what I was fighting. Just some regular stuff from that area, a bird and a mothy looking thing. I'm using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m, browser says it's up to date when I just checked for the version.
My second dragon's attack froze at the "Ready" and never fired off. There was a laggy delay for the first dragon's (Vintage) turn but this was a definite freeze-up for Gardener's round. Now it won't load the flash at all to let me back to the coliseum screen :/ Not sure if it matters but I was just in the first battling zone but I don't remember what I was fighting. Just some regular stuff from that area, a bird and a mothy looking thing. I'm using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m, browser says it's up to date when I just checked for the version.
meow
Kay so.. Coli loaded...I got into battle, hit scratch...
30 minuets later still has not moved. Wow. I went to the store and came back.. this is something else.
Kay so.. Coli loaded...I got into battle, hit scratch...
30 minuets later still has not moved. Wow. I went to the store and came back.. this is something else.
Coli is freezing once more and everything is in flames >.>
Coders might be helpful to hire at this point
Coli is freezing once more and everything is in flames >.>
Coders might be helpful to hire at this point
oGmqQsu.png
Yeah, nothing works for me either.
And I should at that it says none of my Websockets are connecting for some odd reason.
Which is really weird....
Yeah, nothing works for me either.
And I should at that it says none of my Websockets are connecting for some odd reason.
Which is really weird....
ARCANIST_sig.png
[quote name="calicowarden" date="2014-12-21 18:02:34"]My second dragon's attack froze at the "Ready" and never fired off. There was a laggy delay for the first dragon's (Vintage) turn but this was a definite freeze-up for Gardener's round. Now it won't load the flash at all to let me back to the coliseum screen :/ Not sure if it matters but I was just in the first battling zone but I don't remember what I was fighting. Just some regular stuff from that area, a bird and a mothy looking thing. I'm using Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m, browser says it's up to date when I just checked for the version.[/quote] I am having the same problem. The first attack keeps lagging then the second attack freezes. My internet is working fine and websockets says there is no problem and my antivirus has never given me problems before.
calicowarden wrote on 2014-12-21 18:02:34:

I am having the same problem. The first attack keeps lagging then the second attack freezes. My internet is working fine and websockets says there is no problem and my antivirus has never given me problems before.
I've been trying on and off since I got home from work and have only managed to get to a battle screen once -- at which point I hit scratch on my first dragon's attack and it just sat there. And sat there. I finally gave up after about 20 minutes.

...And just managed to get into a battle screen again, managed four attacks this time, each one lagging more than the one before until it froze again entirely. Frustrating is not a strong enough word for this.
I've been trying on and off since I got home from work and have only managed to get to a battle screen once -- at which point I hit scratch on my first dragon's attack and it just sat there. And sat there. I finally gave up after about 20 minutes.

...And just managed to get into a battle screen again, managed four attacks this time, each one lagging more than the one before until it froze again entirely. Frustrating is not a strong enough word for this.
X3BXDv2.gifK5QxOuZ.pngx1hxaAL.gif
I have been in about 8 battles now, w/ mimics in the battle, where I had gotten through to the very last monster, usually a mimic, and had the battle crash. 8 times I could had potentially gotten an event item and my battling was for nothing. Im SO SO excited about this event, all the items are incredible!! you all did a great job!! but with this crashing, I feel like Im wasting my time and Im not really enjoying the event. Its a shame. Im sort of disheartened. Its one thing for the coli to not work at all but for me to get so close (some battles even had 3 gimics!) and then get nothing is really discouraging.
I have been in about 8 battles now, w/ mimics in the battle, where I had gotten through to the very last monster, usually a mimic, and had the battle crash. 8 times I could had potentially gotten an event item and my battling was for nothing. Im SO SO excited about this event, all the items are incredible!! you all did a great job!! but with this crashing, I feel like Im wasting my time and Im not really enjoying the event. Its a shame. Im sort of disheartened. Its one thing for the coli to not work at all but for me to get so close (some battles even had 3 gimics!) and then get nothing is really discouraging.
The Coliseum has stopped working again -- It's giving me the "could not connect to game server" message. I'm gonna guess that the admins have closed it down again?
The Coliseum has stopped working again -- It's giving me the "could not connect to game server" message. I'm gonna guess that the admins have closed it down again?
1 2 ... 491 492 493 494 495 ... 535 536