Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Same here. The fights I had so far were excruciatingly long and more than half of them froze before I could finish them. And now the Coliseum doesn't even let me in.
Same here. The fights I had so far were excruciatingly long and more than half of them froze before I could finish them. And now the Coliseum doesn't even let me in.
iW0lEBtjYplaw.gif
[quote name="Elai" date="2014-12-21 15:39:07"] Just want to make sure you guys see it's still having issues. I'm sure you're aware of it already, but since the news announcement still says the Coli is back up and everything, I decided to err on the side of caution..[/quote] Yep, we're very, very aware of it. Doing our best to make adjustments whereever and however we can to smooth things out.
Elai wrote on 2014-12-21 15:39:07:
Just want to make sure you guys see it's still having issues. I'm sure you're aware of it already, but since the news announcement still says the Coli is back up and everything, I decided to err on the side of caution..

Yep, we're very, very aware of it. Doing our best to make adjustments whereever and however we can to smooth things out.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Ever since the update with the new Nocturne dragons this glitch has affected me. I was playing yesterday (before the new dragon), and Coli was working just fine without the problems we all face today. :/
You go admins! Let's get the Coli back!
Ever since the update with the new Nocturne dragons this glitch has affected me. I was playing yesterday (before the new dragon), and Coli was working just fine without the problems we all face today. :/
You go admins! Let's get the Coli back!
The bug wasn't resolved on my side either! It really doesn't matter which enemies I'm facing: the coliseum will stop reacting after I attempt a move. I'm fighting in the arena and it happened on chimeras, mimics, and all sorts of other mobs.

I wonder... Is the game is reacting normally for some people? Or is it generalised?
The bug wasn't resolved on my side either! It really doesn't matter which enemies I'm facing: the coliseum will stop reacting after I attempt a move. I'm fighting in the arena and it happened on chimeras, mimics, and all sorts of other mobs.

I wonder... Is the game is reacting normally for some people? Or is it generalised?
CottonStorm the Fastidious, illustrator and emissary of a French-speaking dragon-clan.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-12-21 15:46:43"][quote name="Elai" date="2014-12-21 15:39:07"] Just want to make sure you guys see it's still having issues. I'm sure you're aware of it already, but since the news announcement still says the Coli is back up and everything, I decided to err on the side of caution..[/quote] Yep, we're very, very aware of it. Doing our best to make adjustments whereever and however we can to smooth things out.[/quote] Thanks for letting us know. Crossing fingers it will work soon.
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-12-21 15:46:43:
Just want to make sure you guys see it's still having issues. I'm sure you're aware of it already, but since the news announcement still says the Coli is back up and everything, I decided to err on the side of caution..

Yep, we're very, very aware of it. Doing our best to make adjustments whereever and however we can to smooth things out.

Thanks for letting us know. Crossing fingers it will work soon.
iW0lEBtjYplaw.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-12-21 15:46:43"][quote name="Elai" date="2014-12-21 15:39:07"] Just want to make sure you guys see it's still having issues. I'm sure you're aware of it already, but since the news announcement still says the Coli is back up and everything, I decided to err on the side of caution..[/quote] Yep, we're very, very aware of it. Doing our best to make adjustments whereever and however we can to smooth things out.[/quote] Thank for checking in, its good to know you guys are on it.
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-12-21 15:46:43:

Thank for checking in, its good to know you guys are on it.
Same issue here
Same issue here
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
(My apologies, it seems Xhaztol's announcement was posted while I was typing my previous comment. Ignore me!)
(My apologies, it seems Xhaztol's announcement was posted while I was typing my previous comment. Ignore me!)
CottonStorm the Fastidious, illustrator and emissary of a French-speaking dragon-clan.
Thank you for giving us an update Xhaztol.

The worst part is that it seems to always be the chest monsters that causes me to freeze up. I manage to kill one of them and then the entire thing just freezes. Going to another tab and coming back does nothing 75% of the time to fix it. Waiting it out is not helping either. I end up having to refresh the page, loosing the potential chest drop from the one monster I already killed and then have to fight through the lag on a swarm of regular creatures, only to have the same thing happen again when I get to another chest monster.

So rare for me to get any loot from the chest monsters since the coli has reopened.

Sigh.

I know you guys are working on things, but its just frustrating.
Thank you for giving us an update Xhaztol.

The worst part is that it seems to always be the chest monsters that causes me to freeze up. I manage to kill one of them and then the entire thing just freezes. Going to another tab and coming back does nothing 75% of the time to fix it. Waiting it out is not helping either. I end up having to refresh the page, loosing the potential chest drop from the one monster I already killed and then have to fight through the lag on a swarm of regular creatures, only to have the same thing happen again when I get to another chest monster.

So rare for me to get any loot from the chest monsters since the coli has reopened.

Sigh.

I know you guys are working on things, but its just frustrating.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Just as a clarification:

This isn't a singular issue and there isn't a silver bullet fix. There are just an overwhelming amount of players using the feature, and it's struggling to keep up with the demand. We are looking at all of our available options right now and doing everything we can.
Just as a clarification:

This isn't a singular issue and there isn't a silver bullet fix. There are just an overwhelming amount of players using the feature, and it's struggling to keep up with the demand. We are looking at all of our available options right now and doing everything we can.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33