Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chest Error
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Can't get my chests to open either. I get an error message when I click it. :(
Can't get my chests to open either. I get an error message when I click it. :(
I have the same problem ith opening my strange chests. When I try I get this error code:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47
I have the same problem ith opening my strange chests. When I try I get this error code:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47
tbVuGiv.pngaloaa_zpsc7064e80.pngtbVuGiv.png
I get this with my strange chests and my rusted iron chests. Not always, but 4/5 times
I get this with my strange chests and my rusted iron chests. Not always, but 4/5 times
6Mp9Ctr.gif
Yep, I hate to be redundant, but same.
I just keep clicking the chests and reloading the page until something occurs. Nothing good from the chests either. I'm just blaming the massive boom of people wanting the new derg type :D
Yep, I hate to be redundant, but same.
I just keep clicking the chests and reloading the page until something occurs. Nothing good from the chests either. I'm just blaming the massive boom of people wanting the new derg type :D
WlncKuN.gif __she / her | FR +8
__Wishlist!
__Sales + Giveaways!

__Currently working on: Bookwyrm subspecies!
Well, my chests are opening now. Not sure if something got fixed? Or if you just have to be persistent?
Well, my chests are opening now. Not sure if something got fixed? Or if you just have to be persistent?
Opened some of my chests and got food items and a trinket but also getting errors (errored out around 6 times). When does the random roll for chests occur? I'm concerned there might be an item (eg. scroll, egg, etc) that is breaking the drop event. I don't want to be missing out on the good drops :(.

Using Chrome on Windows 7.
Opened some of my chests and got food items and a trinket but also getting errors (errored out around 6 times). When does the random roll for chests occur? I'm concerned there might be an item (eg. scroll, egg, etc) that is breaking the drop event. I don't want to be missing out on the good drops :(.

Using Chrome on Windows 7.
Just opened 48 in a row with no trouble. Not sure if you guys did anything different but just thought I'd put that out there.
Just opened 48 in a row with no trouble. Not sure if you guys did anything different but just thought I'd put that out there.
Please ping me! c:
Just opened 30+ with no error message, where I was getting it several times per chest before. Did they change something just now maybe?
Just opened 30+ with no error message, where I was getting it several times per chest before. Did they change something just now maybe?
We have pushed a fix that we believe may drastically cut down on the chest opening error. Please let us know if it returns.
We have pushed a fix that we believe may drastically cut down on the chest opening error. Please let us know if it returns.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Some people have been having a very more problematic error with chests now in that, if you open one, you seem to loose many in the process....

I would avoid opening chests right now all together...
Some people have been having a very more problematic error with chests now in that, if you open one, you seem to loose many in the process....

I would avoid opening chests right now all together...
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28