Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 451 452
I fell in love with the nocturne dragons when I saw the picture on the front page.....until I saw the official line art. Very disappointed in the difference between the actual and the front page teaser.
I fell in love with the nocturne dragons when I saw the picture on the front page.....until I saw the official line art. Very disappointed in the difference between the actual and the front page teaser.
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
Getting really sad about all the hang ups with this event but I do love the dragon and the idea behind the whole event. Just hopefully it will be extended because a lot of people are giving up holiday time for this and a lot people more cannot give up the holiday time to try and battle the site shut downs, lag and what ever else have you to try and get this dragon.
Getting really sad about all the hang ups with this event but I do love the dragon and the idea behind the whole event. Just hopefully it will be extended because a lot of people are giving up holiday time for this and a lot people more cannot give up the holiday time to try and battle the site shut downs, lag and what ever else have you to try and get this dragon.
My chests are still erroring out in when I try to open them :/
My chests are still erroring out in when I try to open them :/
I'm sure they're working really hard to resolve the issue.

And as for the rarity of the eggs... I've gotten more shiny pokémon when trying to exit tall grass than I have gotten Nocturne eggs.

Make of that whatever you will.
I'm sure they're working really hard to resolve the issue.

And as for the rarity of the eggs... I've gotten more shiny pokémon when trying to exit tall grass than I have gotten Nocturne eggs.

Make of that whatever you will.
wqwjmh.png
@Meese

Welp, that's totally disappointing. I only got two chests and I got two food items and a trinket from both of them combined (what's up with the small amount of rewards? I get the main one is the dragon, but come on).

Good to know that they're putting out a limited dragon and the main way to get it is in the Coli - which is down. >:c Plus is probably gonna take hours to get anyways, and I certainly don't have the patience for that.
@Meese

Welp, that's totally disappointing. I only got two chests and I got two food items and a trinket from both of them combined (what's up with the small amount of rewards? I get the main one is the dragon, but come on).

Good to know that they're putting out a limited dragon and the main way to get it is in the Coli - which is down. >:c Plus is probably gonna take hours to get anyways, and I certainly don't have the patience for that.
27xgshg.jpg
when violet eyes grow brighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again
37 chests opened, just a small pile of food and trinkets. Would have been nicer if digging had only unearthed three chests but they had several shinnies in them along with a 50/50 chance of an egg. Well, thanks anyways!
37 chests opened, just a small pile of food and trinkets. Would have been nicer if digging had only unearthed three chests but they had several shinnies in them along with a 50/50 chance of an egg. Well, thanks anyways!
The Nocturnes look so cool c: I wish I would stop getting an error when I try opening the chests though.
The Nocturnes look so cool c: I wish I would stop getting an error when I try opening the chests though.
I'm unable to open my last chest! D; It keeps giving me an error message!
I'm unable to open my last chest! D; It keeps giving me an error message!
have a lovely day!
[quote name="mishanra666" date="2014-12-21 13:20:43"]I am assuming that the large amount of users on the site might be whats causing problems with opening chests, perhaps the servers still can't handle the amount of people its lame but maybe when there are less people online things will clear up[/quote] I think it's more so because of them deciding to throw this right after doing an opening for new accounts. Not even time for the serves to adjust between the two, maybe? Either way, yeah, it sucks. Maybe FR should look into getting some better serves.
mishanra666 wrote on 2014-12-21 13:20:43:
I am assuming that the large amount of users on the site might be whats causing problems with opening chests, perhaps the servers still can't handle the amount of people

its lame but maybe when there are less people online things will clear up

I think it's more so because of them deciding to throw this right after doing an opening for new accounts. Not even time for the serves to adjust between the two, maybe? Either way, yeah, it sucks. Maybe FR should look into getting some better serves.
27xgshg.jpg
when violet eyes grow brighter, i'll taste the sky and feel alive again
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
kiKtBfq.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 451 452