Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 451 452
I can not open the chests either.
I can not open the chests either.
How does one open the chests? I have several, but no amount of clicking or interacting seems to do anything with them...

Nevrmind, I just missed the update about the chests. My apologies.
How does one open the chests? I have several, but no amount of clicking or interacting seems to do anything with them...

Nevrmind, I just missed the update about the chests. My apologies.
@Jailbird @alieangeles @SennaM @Princekid13 It says on the front page that the chests are sealed for now
@Jailbird @alieangeles @SennaM @Princekid13 It says on the front page that the chests are sealed for now
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Chests are sealed right now, so you cannot open them until they fix the lag.
Chests are sealed right now, so you cannot open them until they fix the lag.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Chaos199 Thank you! What about the Coli issue? Is that being looked into?
@Chaos199 Thank you! What about the Coli issue? Is that being looked into?
So that WAS the issue. I figured it'd be something like that. I suppose I'll go check out the update, see if there's anything else.

Like, fixing the drop rates. I mean, I'm fine with how rare the Mimics are, even with how rare the eggs are (i hven't even gotten ANYTHING useful), but it'd be nice that there was guaranteed chest drops for every Mimic you defeat.
So that WAS the issue. I figured it'd be something like that. I suppose I'll go check out the update, see if there's anything else.

Like, fixing the drop rates. I mean, I'm fine with how rare the Mimics are, even with how rare the eggs are (i hven't even gotten ANYTHING useful), but it'd be nice that there was guaranteed chest drops for every Mimic you defeat.
wqwjmh.png
I have 10 strange chests, but I can't open any of them
I have 10 strange chests, but I can't open any of them
@Shadowbinder
You shall never cease to amaze me, Mother!
@Shadowbinder
You shall never cease to amaze me, Mother!
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
@chaos199 GOOD LUCK ON SCROLL HUNTING. I still have a few chests one of my friends gave me since they already got two dragons (lucky) so hopefully when the chests are unsealed i might have a chance. owo
@chaos199 GOOD LUCK ON SCROLL HUNTING. I still have a few chests one of my friends gave me since they already got two dragons (lucky) so hopefully when the chests are unsealed i might have a chance. owo
Mb6MMMc.png
@Kalik yeah, they closed the Coli too cuz there were too many problems and it was creating a major lag
@Kalik yeah, they closed the Coli too cuz there were too many problems and it was creating a major lag
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 451 452