Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't connect to the Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I may just be experiencing a good burst, but it seems like the rest of the site is working a little faster now that the Coliseum is borked, so maybe that's where the lag monsters were nesting all along. Will be sure to gift the admins/code monkeys with lots of Lag-B-Gone and go play in other areas while I wait.
I may just be experiencing a good burst, but it seems like the rest of the site is working a little faster now that the Coliseum is borked, so maybe that's where the lag monsters were nesting all along. Will be sure to gift the admins/code monkeys with lots of Lag-B-Gone and go play in other areas while I wait.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
Same, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Same, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
I am getting the same message. T.T I want chests!
I am getting the same message. T.T I want chests!
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Glad it wasn't just me. I'm pretty used to my Coli taking forever to get in, but I've never gotten this error message before. Usually it just shows the loading bar and never loads, I have to refresh it, open a new tab, and quickly load a bunch of other websites then switch back. I have no idea why or how this works but it always does somehow. But it isn't working this time. D:
Glad it wasn't just me. I'm pretty used to my Coli taking forever to get in, but I've never gotten this error message before. Usually it just shows the loading bar and never loads, I have to refresh it, open a new tab, and quickly load a bunch of other websites then switch back. I have no idea why or how this works but it always does somehow. But it isn't working this time. D:
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
Some people and me in a conmfi are talking about grinding the coli too, a lot of them have the same problem, me included. Weird alternate-socket-message that fixes nothing also.
Some people and me in a conmfi are talking about grinding the coli too, a lot of them have the same problem, me included. Weird alternate-socket-message that fixes nothing also.
Same issue here as well. Tried switching Sockets but the coli still doesn't load.
Same issue here as well. Tried switching Sockets but the coli still doesn't load.
40893_s.gif
I have the same problem as well. I could use it fine earlier today. I tried switching sockets (I normally use the alternate anyway), but haven't had success.
I have the same problem as well. I could use it fine earlier today. I tried switching sockets (I normally use the alternate anyway), but haven't had success.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Yeah, I have the same problem even after switching sockets.
Yeah, I have the same problem even after switching sockets.
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.png
lJegL0c.png[im
Also having this problem. Tried the socket-switching thing to no avail. ^^'
Also having this problem. Tried the socket-switching thing to no avail. ^^'
hk0zK67.gif
I get the same message. Tried switching browsers on both my computer AND my phone and normally if my computer cant do it, my phone can.
I get the same message. Tried switching browsers on both my computer AND my phone and normally if my computer cant do it, my phone can.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7