Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mimic monsters?
1 2 3
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
Wow cool! Everybody can try their luck now, no matter if newbee or not!
Great job on the event! :'D

Our dom push event couldn't be more rewarding lmao. Never before were gathering turns so valuable
Wow cool! Everybody can try their luck now, no matter if newbee or not!
Great job on the event! :'D

Our dom push event couldn't be more rewarding lmao. Never before were gathering turns so valuable
Does anyone know if the Mimics are also possible to be found through Digging? I think I might be misinterpreting what they said, but I still want to know.
Does anyone know if the Mimics are also possible to be found through Digging? I think I might be misinterpreting what they said, but I still want to know.
I found a bunch of them in the arena. I can't put a picture because I'm on the iPad though
I found a bunch of them in the arena. I can't put a picture because I'm on the iPad though
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
I guess they spread the mimics throughout all the venues
I guess they spread the mimics throughout all the venues
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
@Crystalfrost You can screencap an ipad by pressing the circle button and the power button at the same time.
@Crystalfrost You can screencap an ipad by pressing the circle button and the power button at the same time.
Arena and Waterway have quite a few
Arena and Waterway have quite a few
I just ran into two in the Woodland Path venue
I just ran into two in the Woodland Path venue
O5RWV9T.png
I found one in Woodland Path earlier but it didn't drop anything. Having a lot of luck in Scorched Forest, however! Found loads!
I found one in Woodland Path earlier but it didn't drop anything. Having a lot of luck in Scorched Forest, however! Found loads!
According to @Undel on tumblr:

1 Mimic shows up in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path

1 Mimic shows up in Waterway and Arena

1 Mimic shows up in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop.

So no matter your level, you’ll be able to find something to fight. The higher level the mimic, the better the odds it’ll drop a chest.
According to @Undel on tumblr:

1 Mimic shows up in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path

1 Mimic shows up in Waterway and Arena

1 Mimic shows up in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop.

So no matter your level, you’ll be able to find something to fight. The higher level the mimic, the better the odds it’ll drop a chest.
+4 Flight Rising Time (Canada) | Lamia | She/Her/Herself | Demisexual Polyamorous | Coliseum

pokemon_pokeball_sprite_divider_by_venesauroar-d4hfowo.png
1 2 3