Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 451 452
OMG!! :D :D
OMG!! :D :D
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Shadies and Lurkingmen, we, Shadow clan, finely have our own breed! Wooohoooooooooooooo! Also, I might not be the only one who noticed this, but the nose of the Nocturne for the main picture looks like Arcanist.
@Mooncypher, great name and awesome poem :)
Shadies and Lurkingmen, we, Shadow clan, finely have our own breed! Wooohoooooooooooooo! Also, I might not be the only one who noticed this, but the nose of the Nocturne for the main picture looks like Arcanist.
@Mooncypher, great name and awesome poem :)
Anyone else having trouble opening chests…? I just got 10 during my gathering turns and I can't open a single one :( Is it just because the server is so full right now?
Anyone else having trouble opening chests…? I just got 10 during my gathering turns and I can't open a single one :( Is it just because the server is so full right now?
tumblr_msef6d8oln1rpq66vo1_400.gif
@kimbree don't feel bad, neither me or my wife can open ours either and it's frustrating
@kimbree don't feel bad, neither me or my wife can open ours either and it's frustrating
Xv5yNtr.gif
My strange chests aren't opening. I hope they don't disintegrate before I get to use them :/
My strange chests aren't opening. I hope they don't disintegrate before I get to use them :/
Same here… Weird...
Same here… Weird...
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
Can't even load Coliseum for this event.
Can't even load Coliseum for this event.
Blaaah, all the chests I got from gathering had only a single food item each and now I can't even open any of the ones I nabbed from the coliseum before it got too laggy for me. No mimic familiars yet, either.

Hopefully the site will be working better this afternoon. I enjoy Flight Rising's holidays- when things are functioning well enough for there to be anything to enjoy.
Blaaah, all the chests I got from gathering had only a single food item each and now I can't even open any of the ones I nabbed from the coliseum before it got too laggy for me. No mimic familiars yet, either.

Hopefully the site will be working better this afternoon. I enjoy Flight Rising's holidays- when things are functioning well enough for there to be anything to enjoy.
Woah..this is exciting!! o:
Woah..this is exciting!! o:
tumblr_np95yg0Dpg1uqiftno1_500.png
Wow, such massive lag.
Wow, such massive lag.
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 451 452