Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 451 452
So I got 12 chests from gathering and nothing besides food in any of them. Are any specific coli venues better for finding chests in than others? I'm going to go grinding later.

However the dragons look utterly epic and 100% worth finding I love them! Hmm... I wonder if the arcanist will create a breed at some point... That would be super cool. XD
So I got 12 chests from gathering and nothing besides food in any of them. Are any specific coli venues better for finding chests in than others? I'm going to go grinding later.

However the dragons look utterly epic and 100% worth finding I love them! Hmm... I wonder if the arcanist will create a breed at some point... That would be super cool. XD
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,

My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@HallowDarkfrost

I agree with your disappointment, I kind of deflated when I saw "limited" and they're so HARD to get

And with the coli lagging like it is (and the site in general) this is just getting ridiculous

And theres one other flight that doesnt have a breed, I think, but I don't remember which one it is
@HallowDarkfrost

I agree with your disappointment, I kind of deflated when I saw "limited" and they're so HARD to get

And with the coli lagging like it is (and the site in general) this is just getting ridiculous

And theres one other flight that doesnt have a breed, I think, but I don't remember which one it is
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
This explains the lag on the site right now.
This explains the lag on the site right now.
OFFICIALLY OVER 100 BOXES. And the only thing I got is an army of bugs and chameleons. Oh. And a mirror.
OFFICIALLY OVER 100 BOXES. And the only thing I got is an army of bugs and chameleons. Oh. And a mirror.
iK0jgh4.png
[quote name="doctorlecter" date="2014-12-21 07:27:24"][center]I'm sure some people are just getting the eggs and scrolls to sell them. :T Kinda sucks that that's the case. Those whom genuinely want to keep these scrolls and eggs to get the gorgeous new dragons should have this rare chance. Siiiigh.[/center][/quote] I feel this on a spiritual level..
doctorlecter wrote on 2014-12-21 07:27:24:
I'm sure some people are just getting the eggs and scrolls to sell them. :T Kinda sucks that that's the case.
Those whom genuinely want to keep these scrolls and eggs to get the gorgeous new dragons should have this rare chance.
Siiiigh.

I feel this on a spiritual level..
Is it just me or the game is extremely laggy?
If this lag continues....can we get an extension on the event...so everyone gets a fair shot at getting everything?....and is the "fake" holiday familiars permanent?
If this lag continues....can we get an extension on the event...so everyone gets a fair shot at getting everything?....and is the "fake" holiday familiars permanent?
FR-vi.jpg
@Phoeny The game is always laggy around event time because people play more. Or so I find. :)
@Phoeny The game is always laggy around event time because people play more. Or so I find. :)

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 451 452