Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 451 452
The fake bears are in
The fake bears are in
//MUST HAVING INTENSIFIES//
//MUST HAVING INTENSIFIES//
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="kickingshoes" date="2014-12-21 05:08:34"]Did anyone else get only one item in their Strange Chests? I got five, but they all only held a single candle! ::growls::[/quote] A single item seems to (sadly) be a common trend yes.
kickingshoes wrote on 2014-12-21 05:08:34:
Did anyone else get only one item in their Strange Chests? I got five, but they all only held a single candle! ::growls::

A single item seems to (sadly) be a common trend yes.
Find mimics in the Arena section of the Coliseum
Find mimics in the Arena section of the Coliseum
[quote name="fortytwo" date="2014-12-21 05:03:59"]In the 15 chests I got from digging, I found a graveyard guardian. Since the 20-30 I've got from coli, nothing. :'c[/quote] I RANTED AND THEN A CHEST GAVE ME AN EGG
fortytwo wrote on 2014-12-21 05:03:59:
In the 15 chests I got from digging, I found a graveyard guardian. Since the 20-30 I've got from coli, nothing. :'c

I RANTED AND THEN A CHEST GAVE ME AN EGG
where do you find Mimics?
where do you find Mimics?
[quote name="Morjean" date="2014-12-21 05:09:52"]@tigerpaws Mimic monsters are coliseum monsters. they look like chests balancing on a tongue, you will recognise em! it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop. the spawnrate is pretty low though![/quote] Thanks very much for the quick answer! I appreciate it :)
Morjean wrote on 2014-12-21 05:09:52:
@tigerpaws
Mimic monsters are coliseum monsters. they look like chests balancing on a tongue, you will recognise em! it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop.
the spawnrate is pretty low though!

Thanks very much for the quick answer! I appreciate it :)
@sirrush it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop. You can't miss em, the chests are monsters which look like chests balancing on a tongue. the spawnrate is pretty low though!
@sirrush it is confirmed that they spawn in the woodland path, the scorched forest, the waterway, the arena, the kelp beds, and the golem workshop. You can't miss em, the chests are monsters which look like chests balancing on a tongue. the spawnrate is pretty low though!
idrndv.png95osp5.png
Oh my gosh I'm so happy! Ive been waiting for a Shadow element dragon for ages!!
Oh my gosh I'm so happy! Ive been waiting for a Shadow element dragon for ages!!
:0 holy crapola
:0 holy crapola
fireh5.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 451 452