Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chest Error
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Yep, chiming in - site is loading slower than usual for me today, and I have a chest getting this same error. Have tried opening it four times and then just gave up for now. XD

Edit: Chest finally opened! After navigating elsewhere on the site for awhile (the forums, the trading post), I returned to my hoard for one more poke at it, and it opened just fine. :) Intriguing.
Yep, chiming in - site is loading slower than usual for me today, and I have a chest getting this same error. Have tried opening it four times and then just gave up for now. XD

Edit: Chest finally opened! After navigating elsewhere on the site for awhile (the forums, the trading post), I returned to my hoard for one more poke at it, and it opened just fine. :) Intriguing.
Is there a problem with the Nocturne scrolls/eggs? Is it giving us an error instead of a scroll?
Is there a problem with the Nocturne scrolls/eggs? Is it giving us an error instead of a scroll?
I was about to add mine doesn't work either, but clearly it could read my mind as it's working fine now! :)
I was about to add mine doesn't work either, but clearly it could read my mind as it's working fine now! :)
I've got the same error issue. I use Firefox.
I've got the same error issue. I use Firefox.
Passion rules reason
Terry Goodkind - Blood of the Fold
11022927.pngmammermama2tee.png
I have the same problem.
I have the same problem.
21cz21x.jpg
yes two of the chests I tried to open also prompted an error opening chest message. One chest remains in my hoard.
yes two of the chests I tried to open also prompted an error opening chest message. One chest remains in my hoard.
@DustJacket I was wondering that...
@DustJacket I was wondering that...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I'm having the same problem.

EDIT:
It worked eventually.
I'm having the same problem.

EDIT:
It worked eventually.
Same error with me.

Sometimes they open, sometimes they error. I have also stopped opening mine for now.
Same error with me.

Sometimes they open, sometimes they error. I have also stopped opening mine for now.
Haphazard Hatchery
has anyone with a mac gotten a scroll or baby? I'm worried it'll just keep showing me errors then redoing it to give me food.
has anyone with a mac gotten a scroll or baby? I'm worried it'll just keep showing me errors then redoing it to give me food.
EWGDnVM.png

(coming soon!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28