Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 451 452
[quote name="Museofcrazy" date="2014-12-21 02:18:35"]So I just got a few of these strange chests and when I was opening one it said error with the server but redeemed the chest without giving anything[/quote] I had the same problem, I lost a chest and all I got was an error in return.
Museofcrazy wrote on 2014-12-21 02:18:35:
So I just got a few of these strange chests and when I was opening one it said error with the server but redeemed the chest without giving anything
I had the same problem, I lost a chest and all I got was an error in return.
KVbkgOZ.png
I like how I mention nocturnes in passing to a friend who doesn't do FR (she had asked me several hours ago)

and now this.
I like how I mention nocturnes in passing to a friend who doesn't do FR (she had asked me several hours ago)

and now this.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
I'm having war flashbacks. XD

But thank you guys for working so hard for this! Hopefully everyone will get through the lag okay and we can all be rewarded for our troubles.
I'm having war flashbacks. XD

But thank you guys for working so hard for this! Hopefully everyone will get through the lag okay and we can all be rewarded for our troubles.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
SCREAMIN
I got 5 chests...
rad
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
SCREAMIN
I got 5 chests...
rad
SIjKhX7.png
@Dokuganryu

i had a similar issue on my second chest (didnt get anything, just the error, chest remained unopened) so i stopped opening them in case something bugged out and i lost one. the first chest only contained food and trinkets soooo hopefully its the eggs/scrolls that are causing the issue??
@Dokuganryu

i had a similar issue on my second chest (didnt get anything, just the error, chest remained unopened) so i stopped opening them in case something bugged out and i lost one. the first chest only contained food and trinkets soooo hopefully its the eggs/scrolls that are causing the issue??
303llrl.png 21n4j28.png
Ooh this is very exciting :) Love how the dragons look.
Ooh this is very exciting :) Love how the dragons look.
2T7Jk2l.png
waaa theyre adorable!!!
i ran out of turns today, got like 30 chests but no eggs :'(
i'll try again tomorrow!!!! i won't give up >:3
waaa theyre adorable!!!
i ran out of turns today, got like 30 chests but no eggs :'(
i'll try again tomorrow!!!! i won't give up >:3
NpgPIbt.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8852353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88524/8852353_350.png[/img] [/url] *squeal*

8852353_350.png

*squeal*
Can confirm...saw two mimics in Scortched Forest
Can confirm...saw two mimics in Scortched Forest
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
The hatchling version is so cute!!!!! [went straight to the Scrying Workshop]
The hatchling version is so cute!!!!! [went straight to the Scrying Workshop]
vn2qGj4.pngnecbzO5.pngOjZUb6h.pngBPrn1qO.pngzXPUC5G.pngz6QqwoI.png0V6r9zM.pngRhiPGkQ.pnguzVzjjZ.pnguJuXpVk.pnglAR8cRt.png
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 451 452