Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nocturne Scrying bug
1 2
Seems like not all images of the Nocturne breed loads properly in the scrying workshop. Silver shimmer for males here isn't showing: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=5&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=5&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
Seems like not all images of the Nocturne breed loads properly in the scrying workshop. Silver shimmer for males here isn't showing:

dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=5&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=1&tert=5&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
doesn't really seem like any of the wings for male nocturnes are showing in scrying.

EDIT: no yeah, its just all shimmer colours i guess??
doesn't really seem like any of the wings for male nocturnes are showing in scrying.

EDIT: no yeah, its just all shimmer colours i guess??
siggystormdad.png
From the looks of it, shimmer doesn't show at all for Nocturne males in the scrying workshop too.
From the looks of it, shimmer doesn't show at all for Nocturne males in the scrying workshop too.
Huh. I get them to show just fine with other genes. It's just shimmer that has a hickup.
Huh. I get them to show just fine with other genes. It's just shimmer that has a hickup.
[center]It must be broken for shimmer in general since this guy with a lavender secondary isn't working either: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=15&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=43&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [size=1]He's still hella cute without wings though not gonna lie.[/size][/center]
It must be broken for shimmer in general since this guy with a lavender secondary isn't working either:

dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=15&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=43&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

He's still hella cute without wings though not gonna lie.
Same here, with all secondaries (even basic)
Same here, with all secondaries (even basic)
Got the same issue with Shimmer Leaf secondary.
Got the same issue with Shimmer Leaf secondary.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
It's working for me with everything except shimmer
It's working for me with everything except shimmer
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
Only males though. The females are bug free as it seems.
Only males though. The females are bug free as it seems.
Yeah, same for me. It was shimmer on my male guy.
Yeah, same for me. It was shimmer on my male guy.
piKJOHG.png
1 2