Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*Gigantic Newbie Raffle*~ (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34
@carlyle

This site is awesome! I joined the shadow flight because I love the purple and black color schemes!
@carlyle

This site is awesome! I joined the shadow flight because I love the purple and black color schemes!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Blightcaller Love the reason, really makes ya think haha. welcome

@AngelsAshes Yep, us shadow know how to do it hehe. welcome
@Blightcaller Love the reason, really makes ya think haha. welcome

@AngelsAshes Yep, us shadow know how to do it hehe. welcome
@carlyle
Hey! Everyone in FR seems so friendly! :)
I joined arcane because I like purple, and the description seemed fitting too x) Though i was pretty tempted by wind too.
@carlyle
Hey! Everyone in FR seems so friendly! :)
I joined arcane because I like purple, and the description seemed fitting too x) Though i was pretty tempted by wind too.
Holy wow! This is awesome!

@carlyle

I joined wind cause I think wind just sounds so pretty and free. Not to mention I thought the eyes would be pretty! I hope I can get more dragons born from other flights! Specially since I'm such a sucker for blue eyes :D
Holy wow! This is awesome!

@carlyle

I joined wind cause I think wind just sounds so pretty and free. Not to mention I thought the eyes would be pretty! I hope I can get more dragons born from other flights! Specially since I'm such a sucker for blue eyes :D
@carlyle

I joined water because blue is my favorite color. They all get blue eyes. My friend is here too but I didn't want to in Arcane because its pink.
@carlyle

I joined water because blue is my favorite color. They all get blue eyes. My friend is here too but I didn't want to in Arcane because its pink.
@saliferous haha yeah it's hard to pick sometimes. welcome

@Geishacookie hahah yeah you'll have lots in no time, I know i started in shadow and most of mine are shadow but I have dragons from probably a half dozen or so flights now welcome

@Pit makes sense, blue is a good color after all hehe welcome
@saliferous haha yeah it's hard to pick sometimes. welcome

@Geishacookie hahah yeah you'll have lots in no time, I know i started in shadow and most of mine are shadow but I have dragons from probably a half dozen or so flights now welcome

@Pit makes sense, blue is a good color after all hehe welcome
AWESOME! Cause seriously, all dragons are just so dang pretty. It not like other games where you can only get the best stuff by paying money or its super rare, its like, all of them are ridiculously insanely gorgeous!
AWESOME! Cause seriously, all dragons are just so dang pretty. It not like other games where you can only get the best stuff by paying money or its super rare, its like, all of them are ridiculously insanely gorgeous!
Just posting this for anyone still up and checking out the thread. The entries for the raffle close in a few hours. I will not be adding anyone that posts after 12am or 00:00 server time tonight. (12/18). Prizes as Rubai has said will be drawn starting tomorrow night, we will draw until everyone has gotten a prize or all the prizes are depleted which ever happens first. Thanks to everyone who joined in on this in any fashion!
Just posting this for anyone still up and checking out the thread. The entries for the raffle close in a few hours. I will not be adding anyone that posts after 12am or 00:00 server time tonight. (12/18). Prizes as Rubai has said will be drawn starting tomorrow night, we will draw until everyone has gotten a prize or all the prizes are depleted which ever happens first. Thanks to everyone who joined in on this in any fashion!
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to stop by since I hadn't really posted in here, other than listing dragons, til now.

Wow.

This thread got way bigger than I ever thought it would, to be honest! I never thought it'd be so popular! I do think one could call this a fabulous success. =D

I wanted to thank everyone who's helped make this possible and everyone who's joined! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get a prize you want~!
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to stop by since I hadn't really posted in here, other than listing dragons, til now.

Wow.

This thread got way bigger than I ever thought it would, to be honest! I never thought it'd be so popular! I do think one could call this a fabulous success. =D

I wanted to thank everyone who's helped make this possible and everyone who's joined! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all get a prize you want~!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@neox, @privateaye, @ojobi, @dondon, @crystalraindrops, @maagpie, @pixal, @lonelygengar, @inkeri, @blueem, @galeia, @shadowsdragon, @serpede, @artsy, @anagirl, @wyldwing, @emilymichele, @Kikimmicoa, @Nyneve, @gah, @Ravenshadow17, @highjinks, @Vanathor, @ambien, @Cerbrec, @halfmoon, @geneva, @BluGoldWings, @watchingMidnight, @Kathil, @genovivas, @mysterysanity, @Mythkin, @Squirrety, @Risingdepths, @CzyllaArc, @Flossbucket, @rosedragoness, @MikaelHart, @Awesomeperson123, @luckrec, @jadeshadow, @unicxrn, @violentbard, @Scherervillian, @frozendelirium‏, @bootback‏, @BlackBishop, @ForestFlower‏, @aajlist, @Icemaiden, @LittleBit, @casperings, @Itari10, @Wafflez2damax, @artreyu, @reliand, @Imaginarya, @FluffyChickadees, @Mystrel, @Reidog, @NuclearNoxi, @sneakingfox, @NocturneOwl, @AllSummedUpNJazz, @K1tsun3, @Damnitnico, @CrystalWeb, @Delight, @autopsyking, @Jaylin, @SnowMercury, @SoulEaterQUEEN, @Staticera, @rawritsana, @sailoverstars, @tiger22g2, @Ikayle, @Bansheeri, @Aladora, @Blightcaller, @AngelsAshes, @saliferous, @Geishacookie, @Pit

Hello everyone, and welcome back!! As you may have seen on the first page, the raffle has come to a close, and drawing of winners will proceed shortly. But first, I wanted to explain how we'll be doing this.

Since we have more prizes than entries, EVERYONE will be a winner! (Insert fanfare here)

We'll be posting winners in batches of five (5). You'll be pinged to alert you, so look out for that over the next couple days! The current batch will be posted both at the end of this thread, and in the "Winners" post on the front page.

Once you get pinged, swing by here and list off your TOP FIVE (5) CHOICES (with your most wanted prize at the top of the list) as soon as you can! (Make sure to ping me @Rubaiyate so you're not missed!). The first twenty (20) drawn will receive two prizes, everyone else will receive one.

Once those five have made their decision, we'll move onto the next five, and so on and so forth. If someone does not respond within 24 hours, they'll be skipped over. (We'll message them at that point to be sure they are still active/would like to take part.)

I'll get prizes passed out as soon as I'm able to!

You guys get all that? Sweet! First batch will be posted momentarily by my lovely assistant, @Carlyle!

(As an aside, a set counts as one prize, and two battle stones will count as one prize.)

Good luck everyone!
@neox, @privateaye, @ojobi, @dondon, @crystalraindrops, @maagpie, @pixal, @lonelygengar, @inkeri, @blueem, @galeia, @shadowsdragon, @serpede, @artsy, @anagirl, @wyldwing, @emilymichele, @Kikimmicoa, @Nyneve, @gah, @Ravenshadow17, @highjinks, @Vanathor, @ambien, @Cerbrec, @halfmoon, @geneva, @BluGoldWings, @watchingMidnight, @Kathil, @genovivas, @mysterysanity, @Mythkin, @Squirrety, @Risingdepths, @CzyllaArc, @Flossbucket, @rosedragoness, @MikaelHart, @Awesomeperson123, @luckrec, @jadeshadow, @unicxrn, @violentbard, @Scherervillian, @frozendelirium‏, @bootback‏, @BlackBishop, @ForestFlower‏, @aajlist, @Icemaiden, @LittleBit, @casperings, @Itari10, @Wafflez2damax, @artreyu, @reliand, @Imaginarya, @FluffyChickadees, @Mystrel, @Reidog, @NuclearNoxi, @sneakingfox, @NocturneOwl, @AllSummedUpNJazz, @K1tsun3, @Damnitnico, @CrystalWeb, @Delight, @autopsyking, @Jaylin, @SnowMercury, @SoulEaterQUEEN, @Staticera, @rawritsana, @sailoverstars, @tiger22g2, @Ikayle, @Bansheeri, @Aladora, @Blightcaller, @AngelsAshes, @saliferous, @Geishacookie, @Pit

Hello everyone, and welcome back!! As you may have seen on the first page, the raffle has come to a close, and drawing of winners will proceed shortly. But first, I wanted to explain how we'll be doing this.

Since we have more prizes than entries, EVERYONE will be a winner! (Insert fanfare here)

We'll be posting winners in batches of five (5). You'll be pinged to alert you, so look out for that over the next couple days! The current batch will be posted both at the end of this thread, and in the "Winners" post on the front page.

Once you get pinged, swing by here and list off your TOP FIVE (5) CHOICES (with your most wanted prize at the top of the list) as soon as you can! (Make sure to ping me @Rubaiyate so you're not missed!). The first twenty (20) drawn will receive two prizes, everyone else will receive one.

Once those five have made their decision, we'll move onto the next five, and so on and so forth. If someone does not respond within 24 hours, they'll be skipped over. (We'll message them at that point to be sure they are still active/would like to take part.)

I'll get prizes passed out as soon as I'm able to!

You guys get all that? Sweet! First batch will be posted momentarily by my lovely assistant, @Carlyle!

(As an aside, a set counts as one prize, and two battle stones will count as one prize.)

Good luck everyone!
nature_banner.png BioTechPlant-tinybanner_zps31cc488b.png tumblr_nj9r0tk50c1r2tugco1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34