Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Do Materials do anything?
1 2 3
Thanks for posting this question, I was a little confused, too. I've had this account for a while but didn't have the time to actually figure the site out until now, thanks to the original poster for having the guts to ask, and to the people who came in to answer!
-Hugs, Axe
Thanks for posting this question, I was a little confused, too. I've had this account for a while but didn't have the time to actually figure the site out until now, thanks to the original poster for having the guts to ask, and to the people who came in to answer!
-Hugs, Axe
↓ Newbie Giveaway ↓
2iij0jr.png
Good thing I've been hording all my items!
Good thing I've been hording all my items!
Thanks for the information guys! =D
Thanks for the information guys! =D
Thank you for the help! Now i understand :)
Thank you for the help! Now i understand :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Does anyone know when the new Trading Post dragon will be added? This game really could do with an actual crafting system. Waiting for Swipp to offer the trade you want is highly inconvenient.
Does anyone know when the new Trading Post dragon will be added? This game really could do with an actual crafting system. Waiting for Swipp to offer the trade you want is highly inconvenient.
1nGWH5H.png
He/Him || Nursery || DMs Always Open
@Furrat There is no ETA given for this feature. The admin are currently focusing on optimizing regular site performance. :)
@Furrat There is no ETA given for this feature. The admin are currently focusing on optimizing regular site performance. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2015-03-11 19:08:45"]@Furrat There is no ETA given for this feature. The admin are currently focusing on optimizing regular site performance. :)[/quote] Ok, that makes sense. Thank you!
JCStitches wrote on 2015-03-11 19:08:45:
Ok, that makes sense. Thank you!
1nGWH5H.png
He/Him || Nursery || DMs Always Open
Thanks for this! I was searching for a while!
Thanks for this! I was searching for a while!
fWKq08u.gif
Oh, thanks for the help XD
Oh, thanks for the help XD
GJ4HbdE.gif
Thanks!!!! That clears up a lot!
Thanks!!!! That clears up a lot!
8MCKxBU.gif
1 2 3