Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Game Glitches
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oh man, when I first played Sonic 06 I thought I was terrible at video games because I couldn't make it past an early tutorial stage. It wasn't until years later when I played it again that I realized it wasn't that I was bad at the game, I had just encountered a bug that literally would not let me progress past that level.

I think the bug like wouldn't let you jump over a body of water or something? Not entirely sure, it was a while ago.
Oh man, when I first played Sonic 06 I thought I was terrible at video games because I couldn't make it past an early tutorial stage. It wasn't until years later when I played it again that I realized it wasn't that I was bad at the game, I had just encountered a bug that literally would not let me progress past that level.

I think the bug like wouldn't let you jump over a body of water or something? Not entirely sure, it was a while ago.
VOIPBvS.png
I found a good one on KH:DDD!

I was finally in The World That Never Was, and had found myself the third save point within. And said save point was in the middle of this 'room' where there is NOTHINGNESS all around. (So you can jump over the rail and fall to your 'death'.)

Quite a few times in starting up in this room, I found myself IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE. Floating...two jumps up, and doing the speed dodge twice, then using glide to have to get back to where I wouldn't just keep falling and falling in the middle of no where. (This took me a few hours to figure out, because I was NOT restarting my game.)

I now giggle whenever I hear it happen to others...just because I know how to get back to the ground.

And there's a few other ways to do it, which include finding the glitch while in mid air to summon more than one thing at once that'll fly you back...I found about 4-6 ways to get back to solid ground.
I found a good one on KH:DDD!

I was finally in The World That Never Was, and had found myself the third save point within. And said save point was in the middle of this 'room' where there is NOTHINGNESS all around. (So you can jump over the rail and fall to your 'death'.)

Quite a few times in starting up in this room, I found myself IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE. Floating...two jumps up, and doing the speed dodge twice, then using glide to have to get back to where I wouldn't just keep falling and falling in the middle of no where. (This took me a few hours to figure out, because I was NOT restarting my game.)

I now giggle whenever I hear it happen to others...just because I know how to get back to the ground.

And there's a few other ways to do it, which include finding the glitch while in mid air to summon more than one thing at once that'll fly you back...I found about 4-6 ways to get back to solid ground.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
All sims glitches
All sims glitches
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
One time I was playing Drakengard and had spent almost an hour slaughtering monsters in one stage when out of nowhere, this giant ogre (I think?) walked over and slammed me over the head with it's hammer, sending Caim FLYING downwards through the bottom of the field and totally out of the level. I was floating in this cloudy looking space below everything watching monsters spin in circles above me. I could move around, but I had to find a part of the map that dipped low enough for me to walk through the ground and back into the game.
One time I was playing Drakengard and had spent almost an hour slaughtering monsters in one stage when out of nowhere, this giant ogre (I think?) walked over and slammed me over the head with it's hammer, sending Caim FLYING downwards through the bottom of the field and totally out of the level. I was floating in this cloudy looking space below everything watching monsters spin in circles above me. I could move around, but I had to find a part of the map that dipped low enough for me to walk through the ground and back into the game.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
the heavy rain glitch where the guy kept yelling 'SHAUNNN'. theres a video of it on youtube lol.

personally i havent really encountered any glitches that i can remember. :/
the heavy rain glitch where the guy kept yelling 'SHAUNNN'. theres a video of it on youtube lol.

personally i havent really encountered any glitches that i can remember. :/
@Merrows

Talk about a heavy hitter! I've never had a glitch like that! I did have a glitch in Red Dead Redemption last night where I was galloping into town on my steed and it froze, midair, the whole game. Then it lurched forward, like it was a slow-mo stop motion of my horse entering town. But then suddenly I was stuck inside a house model. Welp.
@Merrows

Talk about a heavy hitter! I've never had a glitch like that! I did have a glitch in Red Dead Redemption last night where I was galloping into town on my steed and it froze, midair, the whole game. Then it lurched forward, like it was a slow-mo stop motion of my horse entering town. But then suddenly I was stuck inside a house model. Welp.
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
so this isn't a favorite but that one glitch in Spore's space stage where you're at low health and there's that beeping sound and you pause, open the cheat console and use the refillmotives cheat, and you unpause and your spaceship is at full health but the sound continues and there's practically no way to get rid of it. i think it sometimes continues next time you open the save file
so this isn't a favorite but that one glitch in Spore's space stage where you're at low health and there's that beeping sound and you pause, open the cheat console and use the refillmotives cheat, and you unpause and your spaceship is at full health but the sound continues and there's practically no way to get rid of it. i think it sometimes continues next time you open the save file
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
I've experienced that glitch before! It's so awful. I just.... RRRGH. I can't stand it! ;;
I've experienced that glitch before! It's so awful. I just.... RRRGH. I can't stand it! ;;
My lair is a Nuzlocke Lair! Follow the story here!
I'm not sure if they have been said but the STALKER glitches where npc will hold guns in ways they are not supposed to. Like so: [img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/016/753/ivan.png[/img] Another one that made me laugh was recently I was playing wwe 2k15 with some friends on the xbone and I went to like running attack someone (it was ffa) and the referee grappled me in the middle of the attack and threw me over the ring. Another was I was getting grappled by an npc and my teammate came into stop the grapple and did becuase the guy who was grappling me proceeded to be knocked on the floor. However, my character still went through the throw animation and I was thrown out of the ring by nothing.
I'm not sure if they have been said but the STALKER glitches where npc will hold guns in ways they are not supposed to. Like so:

ivan.png

Another one that made me laugh was recently I was playing wwe 2k15 with some friends on the xbone and I went to like running attack someone (it was ffa) and the referee grappled me in the middle of the attack and threw me over the ring. Another was I was getting grappled by an npc and my teammate came into stop the grapple and did becuase the guy who was grappling me proceeded to be knocked on the floor. However, my character still went through the throw animation and I was thrown out of the ring by nothing.
bbtm1_zpsdb3c1e46.png
@PvtPuns Oh man! XD I love glitches. I think the funniest one I've ever seen though is the bootleg Vietnamese translation of Pokemon Crystal. ALL of the dialogue is wrong and it's the best thing ever. I can't even handle it. I tried playing it a while ago and it's actually really hard because aside from having no air in my lungs from laughing at everything, all of the attacks are messed up and some of them will have the same names but do different things. Like one option could be scratch, and another could be smokescreen and you can't even tell the difference. Some screenshots for your viewing pleasure: [img]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8868/volcanobakemeat.png[/img] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/d2698dfe9b127a476fc813d23bdcaf15/tumblr_myrhv8wt6e1rtvd7to8_400.png[/img] [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mamr4eT0Dj1rfgzrbo1_500.png[/img]
@PvtPuns

Oh man! XD I love glitches. I think the funniest one I've ever seen though is the bootleg Vietnamese translation of Pokemon Crystal. ALL of the dialogue is wrong and it's the best thing ever. I can't even handle it. I tried playing it a while ago and it's actually really hard because aside from having no air in my lungs from laughing at everything, all of the attacks are messed up and some of them will have the same names but do different things. Like one option could be scratch, and another could be smokescreen and you can't even tell the difference. Some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

volcanobakemeat.png
tumblr_myrhv8wt6e1rtvd7to8_400.png
tumblr_mamr4eT0Dj1rfgzrbo1_500.png
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11