Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Rose Crystal - Soften the Color?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Rose doesn't look like Magenta, but absolutely looks too close to PINK to comfort.

You can have eyeburning crystals in that range without rose. But people who want a most pastel crystal in that range have nothing.

Still supporting this
Rose doesn't look like Magenta, but absolutely looks too close to PINK to comfort.

You can have eyeburning crystals in that range without rose. But people who want a most pastel crystal in that range have nothing.

Still supporting this
Supporting this. I love my de-saturated colours, and a few of them just become far too bright with Crystal/Facet.
Supporting this. I love my de-saturated colours, and a few of them just become far too bright with Crystal/Facet.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I strongly support this! Rose is my absolute favorite color on FR, and a ton of my dragons flaunt it, and I was so disappointed when I discovered that rose crystal (and now facet) was so much darker than the original color.
I strongly support this! Rose is my absolute favorite color on FR, and a ton of my dragons flaunt it, and I was so disappointed when I discovered that rose crystal (and now facet) was so much darker than the original color.
Unfortunately, as much as I love this suggestion, I'm gonna have to say no support for reasons people have already suggested. ;-; It would just cause too much of an uproar.

That said, I'd love to support this idea for future implements--try to keep future bright genes still pastel with the lighter colours like Ice and Rose (Ice Crystal, for instance, looks gorgeous, but it's really dark compared to what colour Ice actually is). Next time they release a "shiny" gene, I sure hope they keep that in mind. ;o;
Unfortunately, as much as I love this suggestion, I'm gonna have to say no support for reasons people have already suggested. ;-; It would just cause too much of an uproar.

That said, I'd love to support this idea for future implements--try to keep future bright genes still pastel with the lighter colours like Ice and Rose (Ice Crystal, for instance, looks gorgeous, but it's really dark compared to what colour Ice actually is). Next time they release a "shiny" gene, I sure hope they keep that in mind. ;o;
Dont get me wrong, I love saturated colors, but unfortunately rose crystal is drastically different from the usual less saturated rose with all the other genes. This definitely needs to be changed, in my opinion. Support.
Dont get me wrong, I love saturated colors, but unfortunately rose crystal is drastically different from the usual less saturated rose with all the other genes. This definitely needs to be changed, in my opinion. Support.
UngFDlB.png
@Arienai You really can't see that the rose crystal is qualitatively different from all the other rose genes? That although they're all different, they have the same base colour, and crystal has a different one?
@Arienai You really can't see that the rose crystal is qualitatively different from all the other rose genes? That although they're all different, they have the same base colour, and crystal has a different one?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Tis an unholy fusion between pink and magenta, support!
Tis an unholy fusion between pink and magenta, support!
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Agreed, I think more pastel Crystal colors would be great!
Agreed, I think more pastel Crystal colors would be great!
9bCvwNq.png
Support!
Support!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Hurrgh, support, support, support!
Hurrgh, support, support, support!
fXMrQm4.png
Signature by viiscus.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15