Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Image Top 5 Lair Reviews [closed]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77
@Clocks Image review with a full text review with it~ And no specifics, only just ignore all unnamed hatchlings and dragons as they're for sale or to be exalted c:
@Clocks Image review with a full text review with it~ And no specifics, only just ignore all unnamed hatchlings and dragons as they're for sale or to be exalted c:
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Mamono Okee dokes, got you down! As I told Bakrua and FLAWLESS, though, it will probably take me a few days to start on these. With christmas next week I have a lot of stuff going on, haha. (But if it takes me longer than a week for some reason, give me another prod.)

@Bakrua All righty! As mentioned, hopefully it won't take me long to do these, but it might definitely be a few days before I work on them. Hope that's all right. (:
@Mamono Okee dokes, got you down! As I told Bakrua and FLAWLESS, though, it will probably take me a few days to start on these. With christmas next week I have a lot of stuff going on, haha. (But if it takes me longer than a week for some reason, give me another prod.)

@Bakrua All righty! As mentioned, hopefully it won't take me long to do these, but it might definitely be a few days before I work on them. Hope that's all right. (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks image and full text please! how much do you think that would be?
@Clocks image and full text please! how much do you think that would be?
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
@FLAWLESS Sorry for the slow response! The default for just the image is 15k, and for a full review I tell people to add on top of that. How you wish to do that is up to you -- more treasure, gems, food, apparel, other items, etc. (:
@FLAWLESS Sorry for the slow response! The default for just the image is 15k, and for a full review I tell people to add on top of that. How you wish to do that is up to you -- more treasure, gems, food, apparel, other items, etc. (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
awesome, sending payment right now!
awesome, sending payment right now!
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
@FLAWLESS [img]http://i.imgur.com/9GokBN8.png[/img] [size=2]Okay, first two pages, here goes! I want to add that I honest to god don't remember what I did in the first review, and I'm too lazy to look it up. :p So I want to apologize now if I chose the same dragons, or if I end up saying the same things about them -- I'm coming at it as if it's a new lair, so it's still my honest opinion! And let me just say, your dragons are goooorgeous. Your first page had so many (that I couldn't feature them all) and your second page had SO MANY LOVELY PASTELS. And I'm weak for pastels, but I decided - at the end of the day, they're pretty pastels, but your first page had a lot of well-dressed/cool dragons, so... I'm rambling. Let's just take a look at who I chose! [b]Nyx[/b] - Did I choose her last time? I have this weird feeling I might have? In any case, she's gorgeous. I'm always a sucker for a lovely skydancer lady, and she's dressed up super pretty in night silks and the golden jewelry. (I was just thinking -- I bet midnight crystal/facet and the night silks would go together perfectly, wouldn't they?) [b]Pollux[/b] - Oh man, Castor & Pollux are awesome. If I didn't choose at least one last time, then I obviously wasn't paying attention? MANY EYES male spirals ... well, I can't say no. My avatar should make that pretty clear. I love their dark colors, I love the apparel (especially the horns and the cover covering their original eyes) and of course, the use of the accent. They're wonderful. [b]Nosoi[/b] - Wow, he's SO cool and he's the perfect plague dragon! And aside from the wonderful use of his colors & apparel... well, that accent is hella sweet. I saw advertisements for it earlier, but I don't really have a relevant male imperial to have used it, so I passed on it. He looks [i]fantastic[/i] with it! [b]Cecil[/b] - I'm in arcane. I have a lair that's full of purple and pink stuff. I have a purpley arcane skydancer pair. So of [i]course[/i] I'm going to admire... a purple arcane skydancer! I love the darker colors on him, and I absolutely love how you used the desert dynasty & pearly set on him! (Actually, I'm a fan of all this gem apparel in general that I've seen you use!) [b]Unnamed[/b] - I don't think choosing unnameds is against your wishes, so... Here's the thing. Your 2nd page is absolutely marvelous. I adore pastels, and literally all the ones you have there are fantastic. Honestly, if I was doing themed reviews, I'd need a review for your 'darker' side and a review for all your pretty pastels. In the end, I basically chose this gal to represent your pastel side because 1) I'm a fan of the female imperial a bit more than the males and 2) rose gembond on a female imp, paired with her other colors? Divine. Hope you enjoy! Do let me know if you'd like something changed. I know the review image itself looks a bit disjointed since I went from rather dark-colored dragons and then threw in a pastel, but I hope that's not too disappointing! And of course, happy holidays to you (should you celebrate any)!
@FLAWLESS
9GokBN8.png
Okay, first two pages, here goes! I want to add that I honest to god don't remember what I did in the first review, and I'm too lazy to look it up. :p So I want to apologize now if I chose the same dragons, or if I end up saying the same things about them -- I'm coming at it as if it's a new lair, so it's still my honest opinion! And let me just say, your dragons are goooorgeous. Your first page had so many (that I couldn't feature them all) and your second page had SO MANY LOVELY PASTELS. And I'm weak for pastels, but I decided - at the end of the day, they're pretty pastels, but your first page had a lot of well-dressed/cool dragons, so... I'm rambling. Let's just take a look at who I chose!

Nyx - Did I choose her last time? I have this weird feeling I might have? In any case, she's gorgeous. I'm always a sucker for a lovely skydancer lady, and she's dressed up super pretty in night silks and the golden jewelry. (I was just thinking -- I bet midnight crystal/facet and the night silks would go together perfectly, wouldn't they?)
Pollux - Oh man, Castor & Pollux are awesome. If I didn't choose at least one last time, then I obviously wasn't paying attention? MANY EYES male spirals ... well, I can't say no. My avatar should make that pretty clear. I love their dark colors, I love the apparel (especially the horns and the cover covering their original eyes) and of course, the use of the accent. They're wonderful.
Nosoi - Wow, he's SO cool and he's the perfect plague dragon! And aside from the wonderful use of his colors & apparel... well, that accent is hella sweet. I saw advertisements for it earlier, but I don't really have a relevant male imperial to have used it, so I passed on it. He looks fantastic with it!
Cecil - I'm in arcane. I have a lair that's full of purple and pink stuff. I have a purpley arcane skydancer pair. So of course I'm going to admire... a purple arcane skydancer! I love the darker colors on him, and I absolutely love how you used the desert dynasty & pearly set on him! (Actually, I'm a fan of all this gem apparel in general that I've seen you use!)
Unnamed - I don't think choosing unnameds is against your wishes, so... Here's the thing. Your 2nd page is absolutely marvelous. I adore pastels, and literally all the ones you have there are fantastic. Honestly, if I was doing themed reviews, I'd need a review for your 'darker' side and a review for all your pretty pastels. In the end, I basically chose this gal to represent your pastel side because 1) I'm a fan of the female imperial a bit more than the males and 2) rose gembond on a female imp, paired with her other colors? Divine.

Hope you enjoy! Do let me know if you'd like something changed. I know the review image itself looks a bit disjointed since I went from rather dark-colored dragons and then threw in a pastel, but I hope that's not too disappointing! And of course, happy holidays to you (should you celebrate any)!
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Bakrua [img]http://i.imgur.com/McVzsTW.png[/img] [size=2]Lair review time! So, I'm going to tell you what I told FLAWLESS earlier -- I honestly don't remember what I did for your first lair review and I was too lazy/busy to look it up. So everything in this review is like me looking at your lair for the first time, and all my dragon reviews are 100% my real reactions. That said, I may definitely repeat myself. (I have the feeling that I featured Vioyber for sure, and maybe Wave, and maybe marik - and if not, that I had strongly considered them.) Apologies in advance! [b]Gale[/b] - Male spirals are probably my favorite art on FR (despite the fact that I have way more of other breeds for other reasons) and I think spirals wear crackle exceptionally well. I'm usually not much for basics, but I really like the greyscale tones to this dragon. He looks really spiffy! [b]marik[/b] - No surprise to see him here, of course! It makes sense that he's your avatar dragon, since he's gorgeous! And a coli fighter, and obviously you've pampered him and had art done and all that. I absolutely love the brown/gold tones and the purple -- and how expertly you've mixed those colors with the apparel. He looks royal and fit to be a king! [b]Stone[/b] - Aww yeah, some wolf cape action on a bar fae! Love it. Those capes go best on neutral-tone dragons (obviously, being neutral colors themselves) and they make dragons look pretty feral and awesome. This guy is rad and I love everything about him! [b]Wave[/b] - I talked about her last time, right? I'm pretty sure I'll say the same things here -- Seraph & Clown in those colors look pretty unique and stunning, and I love when genes like that still manage to fit together despite not being a real double because they encompass so many shades. Plus, I love how she has the water sprite and the silks that match it! [b]Vioyber[/b] - Um, duh. I'm a sucker for rose pastel. And in this case, I call him a pastel-bright? He's an eyeburner, but he's tempered by the rose pastel, which makes him look great. Those feathers are a great apparel choice, and I absolutely looove the matching familiar - they're perfect for each other! Hope you enjoy, and happy holidays! C:
@Bakrua
McVzsTW.png
Lair review time! So, I'm going to tell you what I told FLAWLESS earlier -- I honestly don't remember what I did for your first lair review and I was too lazy/busy to look it up. So everything in this review is like me looking at your lair for the first time, and all my dragon reviews are 100% my real reactions. That said, I may definitely repeat myself. (I have the feeling that I featured Vioyber for sure, and maybe Wave, and maybe marik - and if not, that I had strongly considered them.) Apologies in advance!

Gale - Male spirals are probably my favorite art on FR (despite the fact that I have way more of other breeds for other reasons) and I think spirals wear crackle exceptionally well. I'm usually not much for basics, but I really like the greyscale tones to this dragon. He looks really spiffy!
marik - No surprise to see him here, of course! It makes sense that he's your avatar dragon, since he's gorgeous! And a coli fighter, and obviously you've pampered him and had art done and all that. I absolutely love the brown/gold tones and the purple -- and how expertly you've mixed those colors with the apparel. He looks royal and fit to be a king!
Stone - Aww yeah, some wolf cape action on a bar fae! Love it. Those capes go best on neutral-tone dragons (obviously, being neutral colors themselves) and they make dragons look pretty feral and awesome. This guy is rad and I love everything about him!
Wave - I talked about her last time, right? I'm pretty sure I'll say the same things here -- Seraph & Clown in those colors look pretty unique and stunning, and I love when genes like that still manage to fit together despite not being a real double because they encompass so many shades. Plus, I love how she has the water sprite and the silks that match it!
Vioyber - Um, duh. I'm a sucker for rose pastel. And in this case, I call him a pastel-bright? He's an eyeburner, but he's tempered by the rose pastel, which makes him look great. Those feathers are a great apparel choice, and I absolutely looove the matching familiar - they're perfect for each other!

Hope you enjoy, and happy holidays! C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Mamono [img]http://i.imgur.com/TlC8aMW.png[/img] [size=2]HELLO THERE you have a really awesome, well-dressed and all that lair! I chose my favorites out of the many lovely dragons you had, so without further ado, let's dive in: [b]Blank[/b] - A handsome dressed-up male spiral? And you think he wouldn't make it into the lair review? Hah! I absolutely love his attire (and how it goes with his black wings) and I love the red ripple - and the coral underbelly is interesting. It's subtle, but it fits really well, somehow. And spiral eyes are either super lovely or super in the way, which is why half of mine have hoods on as well, bahah. [b]Ganache[/b] - I'm in love with this girl. I think she's my favorite. She's like... all the best things, rolled into one. Neutral-toned dragon that takes advantage of that and has lots of cool apparel on? YUP. It helps that I have a major soft-spot for clown (and eye-spots) and bar/daub dragons, and that I love dressing up female coatl gals. She goes together so perfectly. SHE'S LOVELY! [b]Lelli[/b] - Man, ridgebacks just have some of the best wing canvas for all those accents, don't they? Her colors and the accent compliment each other in the most perfect way, and the golden jewelry/apparel you used seals the deal. [b]Vellamo[/b] - Why hello. Watery looking dragons? Yes please. It helps that on FR, those colors (teal, seafoam, and aqua) just look [i]so good[/i] together in basically ANY combination. Might explain why I have so many of them, haha. In any case, the crystal looks fantastic, as does the ripple and the smoke. Very pretty guardian here. [b]Coolwater[/b] - I chose Coolwater not only for her colors, but mostly because I love the apparel choice (the brightscale goes well with the tail-end of the blue iridescent!) and also the way it all ties into her having a perfect name. (Although, I will never not be confused about how imperials wear their shoulder guards. Like, what even ????) Hope you enjoy the review, & happy holidays to you! (:
@Mamono
TlC8aMW.png
HELLO THERE you have a really awesome, well-dressed and all that lair! I chose my favorites out of the many lovely dragons you had, so without further ado, let's dive in:

Blank - A handsome dressed-up male spiral? And you think he wouldn't make it into the lair review? Hah! I absolutely love his attire (and how it goes with his black wings) and I love the red ripple - and the coral underbelly is interesting. It's subtle, but it fits really well, somehow. And spiral eyes are either super lovely or super in the way, which is why half of mine have hoods on as well, bahah.
Ganache - I'm in love with this girl. I think she's my favorite. She's like... all the best things, rolled into one. Neutral-toned dragon that takes advantage of that and has lots of cool apparel on? YUP. It helps that I have a major soft-spot for clown (and eye-spots) and bar/daub dragons, and that I love dressing up female coatl gals. She goes together so perfectly. SHE'S LOVELY!
Lelli - Man, ridgebacks just have some of the best wing canvas for all those accents, don't they? Her colors and the accent compliment each other in the most perfect way, and the golden jewelry/apparel you used seals the deal.
Vellamo - Why hello. Watery looking dragons? Yes please. It helps that on FR, those colors (teal, seafoam, and aqua) just look so good together in basically ANY combination. Might explain why I have so many of them, haha. In any case, the crystal looks fantastic, as does the ripple and the smoke. Very pretty guardian here.
Coolwater - I chose Coolwater not only for her colors, but mostly because I love the apparel choice (the brightscale goes well with the tail-end of the blue iridescent!) and also the way it all ties into her having a perfect name. (Although, I will never not be confused about how imperials wear their shoulder guards. Like, what even ????)

Hope you enjoy the review, & happy holidays to you! (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks Thank you so much! This is a lovely collection with some well thought comments. I appreciate it! :) I sent payment just a minute ago.
@Clocks Thank you so much! This is a lovely collection with some well thought comments. I appreciate it! :) I sent payment just a minute ago.
@Clocks

hey! can i get a full review?

suckerpunch, #81663
my tumblr is rabbitrising and i don't really have any special requests! just whatever takes your fancy :)
@Clocks

hey! can i get a full review?

suckerpunch, #81663
my tumblr is rabbitrising and i don't really have any special requests! just whatever takes your fancy :)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77