Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 120 121
@Maki

:) Unnecessary section be gone! I noticed one of my fighters had a 124/60, that must have thrown it off before the tincture. Thanks very much!
@Maki

:) Unnecessary section be gone! I noticed one of my fighters had a 124/60, that must have thrown it off before the tincture. Thanks very much!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
I just wanted to add a QCK note for people running mixed QCK teams, going to 126 STR instead of 125 lets your 126 STR dragon Eliminate the 127 STR req monsters (spiders) after a 129 STR dragon has Scratched them. If you have 125 STR, you miss the cut by 8 health. :P But yea, no Rally needed for spiders as long as you pay attention to who did the Scratch.
I just wanted to add a QCK note for people running mixed QCK teams, going to 126 STR instead of 125 lets your 126 STR dragon Eliminate the 127 STR req monsters (spiders) after a 129 STR dragon has Scratched them. If you have 125 STR, you miss the cut by 8 health. :P But yea, no Rally needed for spiders as long as you pay attention to who did the Scratch.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Omg thanks!
Omg thanks!
7kR8DNT.png
@unityManipulator
pinging myself for future reference
@unityManipulator
pinging myself for future reference
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
my name roadkill / and on the site / wen i deciyde / to play at nite
i see a derg / in auction house
tho i shud not
i clik the mouse
tumblr_inline_nr3jthhLoo1s7z3me_75sq.png | roadkill | adult | it/its | 1 hr after FR time |
@Zhombi - Thank you so much for your post here, laying out how the 126 Str works. I used that format for the Golem Workshop section I added - I hope you don't mind!

@BoomPenguin - Glad the guide helped - let me know if you have any questions!

And @ everyone else - the guide is updated with a Golem Workshop section. It's mostly based on number crunching, not a lot of personal time spent in the Workshop, so it'll be updated later this week with a bit more personal findings. (I especially want to test time per battle with a mage team vs an all glass cannon team.) I haven't personally tried out elemental attacks on the bosses/mobs, so I didn't add anything in about that. It's one of the things I'm going to look in to this week.

Thanks for being patient with me! So glad Battle Royale is over and I can have my life back, haha.
@Zhombi - Thank you so much for your post here, laying out how the 126 Str works. I used that format for the Golem Workshop section I added - I hope you don't mind!

@BoomPenguin - Glad the guide helped - let me know if you have any questions!

And @ everyone else - the guide is updated with a Golem Workshop section. It's mostly based on number crunching, not a lot of personal time spent in the Workshop, so it'll be updated later this week with a bit more personal findings. (I especially want to test time per battle with a mage team vs an all glass cannon team.) I haven't personally tried out elemental attacks on the bosses/mobs, so I didn't add anything in about that. It's one of the things I'm going to look in to this week.

Thanks for being patient with me! So glad Battle Royale is over and I can have my life back, haha.
Thank you!
This has been very helpful
Thank you!
This has been very helpful
Great help!
Great help!
~
@Leanne I use this one!
@Leanne I use this one!
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
Regarding training: since Jawlockers are very strong, training in Kelp Beds takes longer than usual, so it's even better to train in the Mire. I got about 20,000 Exp / 15 min in Kelp Beds and over 40,000 Exp / 15 min in the Mire.
Regarding training: since Jawlockers are very strong, training in Kelp Beds takes longer than usual, so it's even better to train in the Mire. I got about 20,000 Exp / 15 min in Kelp Beds and over 40,000 Exp / 15 min in the Mire.
@Kiena What Flight or Flights are most effectively used in the Kelp Beds (and Golem Workshop if known, this info will be put towards Exalt and Farming Teams)? This may have been answered but I've missed it if it is there (apologies).

I've heard Earth is best used in the Mire and this was back when the Mire was the breaks so I was curious if there is a recommended Flight(s) for these newer Coliseum Venues.
@Kiena What Flight or Flights are most effectively used in the Kelp Beds (and Golem Workshop if known, this info will be put towards Exalt and Farming Teams)? This may have been answered but I've missed it if it is there (apologies).

I've heard Earth is best used in the Mire and this was back when the Mire was the breaks so I was curious if there is a recommended Flight(s) for these newer Coliseum Venues.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 120 121