Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ♡ Simply Adopt-a-DRAGON ♡
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 443 444
@Iwacho
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of Tamida!
@Iwacho
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of Tamida!
Hello there c: I have some dragons that I want to send to a new home, my lair is getting a bit crowded. I hope you'll enjoy them, whoever decides to adopt them. And one more thing - I'd appreciate if you don't exalt them. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8614427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86145/8614427_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Vollaia[/b][/center] [quote][indent]Royal Tiger[/indent][indent]Slate Shimmer[/indent][indent]Platinum Basic[/indent] ADOPTED[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8467528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84676/8467528_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Jokain[/b][/center] [quote][indent]Caribbean Speckle[/indent][indent]Rose Stripes[/indent][indent]Swamp Underbelly[/indent] ADOPTED[/quote]
Hello there c:

I have some dragons that I want to send to a new home, my lair is getting a bit crowded.
I hope you'll enjoy them, whoever decides to adopt them. And one more thing - I'd appreciate if you don't exalt them.

Vollaia
Quote:
Royal Tiger
Slate Shimmer
Platinum Basic
ADOPTED

Jokain
Quote:
Caribbean Speckle
Rose Stripes
Swamp Underbelly
ADOPTED
+9h ahead of FR time.
@LightbulbSun

May I have the first dragon please?
@LightbulbSun

May I have the first dragon please?
I am currently working on my Sig.
@koyako .. Oh, ok. Well do you have any other dragons for adoption currently?
@koyako .. Oh, ok. Well do you have any other dragons for adoption currently?
@CarelessAura No not currently unless you'd like one of the 2 hatchlings at the very end of my lair. ><
@CarelessAura No not currently unless you'd like one of the 2 hatchlings at the very end of my lair. ><
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@koyako

Unnamed

You have a grown up dragon that is exactly like the baby.. so isn't that the one i was looking at earlier? maybe he didn't get sold, just grew up?
@koyako

Unnamed

You have a grown up dragon that is exactly like the baby.. so isn't that the one i was looking at earlier? maybe he didn't get sold, just grew up?
@CarelessAura

Lol No, he was definitely sold. That's his father. You'll see the dragon you wanted in his lineage. 3rd to last one I believe. Also if you look at his age, he is much older than the hatchling I offered for adoption and his ID starts with a 7 meaning that he's an older dragon as the hatchlings now are in their 8s.

Father ID = 7119271
Cyborg(son) = 8645621

Sorry. ^3^'

If you'd like, you can wait for my nest to hatch tomorrow and pick one from there. :)
@CarelessAura

Lol No, he was definitely sold. That's his father. You'll see the dragon you wanted in his lineage. 3rd to last one I believe. Also if you look at his age, he is much older than the hatchling I offered for adoption and his ID starts with a 7 meaning that he's an older dragon as the hatchlings now are in their 8s.

Father ID = 7119271
Cyborg(son) = 8645621

Sorry. ^3^'

If you'd like, you can wait for my nest to hatch tomorrow and pick one from there. :)
@Koyako .. Oh. okay. Well no wonder they're related. :P And i'd love to pick from your hatchlings. I'm sure they'll be adorable!
@Koyako .. Oh. okay. Well no wonder they're related. :P And i'd love to pick from your hatchlings. I'm sure they'll be adorable!
@CarelessAura

Alright. I'll PM you tomorrow when they hatch. I don't want this thread to be too crowded. :)
@CarelessAura

Alright. I'll PM you tomorrow when they hatch. I don't want this thread to be too crowded. :)
@LightbulbSun

Could I adopt Jokain, please? ^^
@LightbulbSun

Could I adopt Jokain, please? ^^
logosmall.png small_purple_spiral.png VT5KUr9.png
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 443 444