Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | December Registration is Now Closed
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hello new friends!!! And welcome to greatest game this side of the internet. You are about to see something you ain't ever seen before!
Hello new friends!!! And welcome to greatest game this side of the internet. You are about to see something you ain't ever seen before!
"A dancer does not dance to get to a spot on the floor, she dances to enjoy ever step."
My brother cant create his first dragon!!! @Xhaztol
My brother cant create his first dragon!!! @Xhaztol
Welcome to all the newbies! :D
Welcome to all the newbies! :D
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Welcome, everyone!
Welcome, everyone!
Very new, but already loving this site.
Sup guys.. and I see the registration was extended- very cool. If ya'll end up in Arcane hit me up :D
Sup guys.. and I see the registration was extended- very cool. If ya'll end up in Arcane hit me up :D
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Got my hubby and our friend to sign up, woo!

Welcome newbies! Come to Nature, we're awesome!
Got my hubby and our friend to sign up, woo!

Welcome newbies! Come to Nature, we're awesome!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Once again: Don't Join Flight Rlsing
Once again: Don't Join Flight Rlsing
Is there a reason reg got extended for another day? It's not a bad thing, I'm just wondering.
Is there a reason reg got extended for another day? It's not a bad thing, I'm just wondering.
6epgHfG.png
FREE Arcane Nests. Nest conditions on profile
FR +3
Woo, welcome to the newbies! Hope to see you around!
Woo, welcome to the newbies! Hope to see you around!
I'm curious about the now twice-extended deadline...

Nevertheless, welcome aboard to the wonderful world of Flight Rising, newcomers. :)
I'm curious about the now twice-extended deadline...

Nevertheless, welcome aboard to the wonderful world of Flight Rising, newcomers. :)
FaI0zai.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24