Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 535 536
I'm having the same problem as cooldog and bicrazybee.

Got a new computer ~3 weeks ago, and I hadn't tried to play coli with it until this week. I'm using chrome on Windows 8, everything on the web socket thing checks out, but the coli won't load at all. The logo bounces and there's a black bar, but nothing else. Fairgrounds games will load, but are missing many elements. I've tried everything I can think of: updated Java, tried Firefox instead, cleared my cache AND cookies and nada. It's definitely not the network. It runs fine from my phone (also connected to the same network) and it was running fine on my old, terrible computer.

Kinda sucks that now that I have BETTER specs and such this site has become virtually unplayable :/
I'm having the same problem as cooldog and bicrazybee.

Got a new computer ~3 weeks ago, and I hadn't tried to play coli with it until this week. I'm using chrome on Windows 8, everything on the web socket thing checks out, but the coli won't load at all. The logo bounces and there's a black bar, but nothing else. Fairgrounds games will load, but are missing many elements. I've tried everything I can think of: updated Java, tried Firefox instead, cleared my cache AND cookies and nada. It's definitely not the network. It runs fine from my phone (also connected to the same network) and it was running fine on my old, terrible computer.

Kinda sucks that now that I have BETTER specs and such this site has become virtually unplayable :/
Ah man, I see this is a known problem but I thought I'd put in that today is the first time I've ever been able to load the coliseum? It was between the hours 3am - 4am central standard time; on Window 8.1, Firefox.

Websockets work fine, all go.

I clicked off the page to go do something offline, then when I got back on, it wouldn't load. Just the bouncing FR logo and a black bar.

Kinda sad 'cause it was really, really fun.
Ah man, I see this is a known problem but I thought I'd put in that today is the first time I've ever been able to load the coliseum? It was between the hours 3am - 4am central standard time; on Window 8.1, Firefox.

Websockets work fine, all go.

I clicked off the page to go do something offline, then when I got back on, it wouldn't load. Just the bouncing FR logo and a black bar.

Kinda sad 'cause it was really, really fun.
I updated Flash earlier today; I was having no Coli trouble before that, but I don't know if it's just a coincidence in timing or not.
I updated Flash earlier today; I was having no Coli trouble before that, but I don't know if it's just a coincidence in timing or not.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Coli hasn't worked for me for about a month. I've cleared the cache, restarted my computer, etc. It'll work at random times here and there, but not for long. I use Firefox.
Coli hasn't worked for me for about a month. I've cleared the cache, restarted my computer, etc. It'll work at random times here and there, but not for long. I use Firefox.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
u w u I was just playing on the fairgrounds for like, three hours and it was working fine, on Tidal Trouble.. All of a sudden it just keeps crashing now?
u w u I was just playing on the fairgrounds for like, three hours and it was working fine, on Tidal Trouble.. All of a sudden it just keeps crashing now?
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
Coliseum is working now, but Fairgrounds aren't loading at all.
Coliseum is working now, but Fairgrounds aren't loading at all.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Is it alright if I can add to this?

Anyways, I think I know what's going on with why Flight Rising's fair and coliseum aren't working. For some reason there's like fifteen ads running on here, rather than the regular two that's on the side and bottom of the FR site.

So if anyone is having that, where there's random words being double underlined, colored blue, or creating a new tab, I suggest people should try and get their comp cleaned or undergo System Restore (for Windows users, and as a last resort) in order to get things to work again.

Hope this helps!
Is it alright if I can add to this?

Anyways, I think I know what's going on with why Flight Rising's fair and coliseum aren't working. For some reason there's like fifteen ads running on here, rather than the regular two that's on the side and bottom of the FR site.

So if anyone is having that, where there's random words being double underlined, colored blue, or creating a new tab, I suggest people should try and get their comp cleaned or undergo System Restore (for Windows users, and as a last resort) in order to get things to work again.

Hope this helps!
Is this where to post things? I haven't had any trouble up until a few months ago, where the Coliseum just refuses to work. 8( And conveniently it /just/ starts loading as I click away, and then won't even try loading when I go back. The fairgrounds are totally fine though so I'm like ????
Is this where to post things? I haven't had any trouble up until a few months ago, where the Coliseum just refuses to work. 8( And conveniently it /just/ starts loading as I click away, and then won't even try loading when I go back. The fairgrounds are totally fine though so I'm like ????
The fairgrounds are working for me, but the coliseum isn't. Web sockets work, and my antivirus isn't blocking anything. It just won't load at all.

EDIT: Now it's working fine?
The fairgrounds are working for me, but the coliseum isn't. Web sockets work, and my antivirus isn't blocking anything. It just won't load at all.

EDIT: Now it's working fine?
NM0r94k.png Ala3t4v.png
D9xaprH.png
ypcKWM0.png
9R2Unq1.png
nnBylsC.png
ZqTATLu.png
V9BoEMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
7UXlQKU.gif
q9EEy5M.png
878OlvW.png
The only fairgrounds game that works for me currently is Higher or Lower. All of the other games are stuck on the connecting screen, but I can hear music. The coliseum is stuck on the connecting screen as well.

My cache has been cleared, and web sockets are working. I have Ad Block, but I'm certain I've white listed everything I needed to.

The browser I'm using is Firefox, and I have Norton for virus protection.

Edit: Disregard what I said about the web sockets. I checked again, and it looks like something's not working. My apologies for misreading the results of the test the first time.
The only fairgrounds game that works for me currently is Higher or Lower. All of the other games are stuck on the connecting screen, but I can hear music. The coliseum is stuck on the connecting screen as well.

My cache has been cleared, and web sockets are working. I have Ad Block, but I'm certain I've white listed everything I needed to.

The browser I'm using is Firefox, and I have Norton for virus protection.

Edit: Disregard what I said about the web sockets. I checked again, and it looks like something's not working. My apologies for misreading the results of the test the first time.
ehwsgz.jpgtumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.pngehwsgz.jpg
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 535 536