Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 535 536
Fairgrounds is loading fine and so are the games but Tidal trouble after a minute or so of play just crashes to a notification image yammering about connectivity issues and stuff.
Fairgrounds is loading fine and so are the games but Tidal trouble after a minute or so of play just crashes to a notification image yammering about connectivity issues and stuff.
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
I am having the same trouble as yunimori, Runestones is about impossible to play because clicks are not registering. Stones are not loading yet timer is still going and is taking forever to flip back over.

Coliseum is glitching out too, with momentary freezing.
I am having the same trouble as yunimori, Runestones is about impossible to play because clicks are not registering. Stones are not loading yet timer is still going and is taking forever to flip back over.

Coliseum is glitching out too, with momentary freezing.
Tidal trouble is crashing at intervals of 30 seconds to a minute without fail. Cannot complete most puzzles within time before it disconnects.

No connectivity issues on my end, and yes, I've done the websockets thing.
Tidal trouble is crashing at intervals of 30 seconds to a minute without fail. Cannot complete most puzzles within time before it disconnects.

No connectivity issues on my end, and yes, I've done the websockets thing.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
I'm having the same problem with Tidal Trouble. I can launch maybe 5 bubbles before it drops and gives me the connection errors.
I'm having the same problem with Tidal Trouble. I can launch maybe 5 bubbles before it drops and gives me the connection errors.
[img]https://www.diigo.com/file/image/rbdceaczcebpoqaqqzbpbporod/Flight+Rising.jpg[/img] This. Crashed mid battle and did this.
Flight+Rising.jpg

This. Crashed mid battle and did this.
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Tidal Trouble was going strong for a bit there, then dropped again. Thank you for working on it!
Tidal Trouble was going strong for a bit there, then dropped again. Thank you for working on it!
i can pull up the webpages for the games and coliseum but once i hit start or try to go into pick my level for a monster battle it doesnt do anything :(
i can pull up the webpages for the games and coliseum but once i hit start or try to go into pick my level for a monster battle it doesnt do anything :(
733EAYl.png
Stuck in the coliseum main page, I cannot go any further....
Stuck in the coliseum main page, I cannot go any further....
forum_signature.jpg
Coli does not load, freezes in mid battle, does extremely long take to load or to get to the next battle
Coli does not load, freezes in mid battle, does extremely long take to load or to get to the next battle
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Yeah, same here. Coli does not load, at all. I've been absolutely fine up to this point and haven't changed anything today, so I don't think it's on my end.

ETA: aaaaahh there it goes. :)
Yeah, same here. Coli does not load, at all. I've been absolutely fine up to this point and haven't changed anything today, so I don't think it's on my end.

ETA: aaaaahh there it goes. :)
1 2 ... 480 481 482 483 484 ... 535 536