Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Uh, hi?
Hi there! I'm still pretty new, I think I joined during the most recent registration window? Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello. I've been playing the Coliseum a lot, and so far I've purchased one dragon on the auction house, along with breeding a couple of my own. If you have any tips, I'd appreciate them, and if you want to chat me up, feel free to. I don't really know anyone here.
Hi there! I'm still pretty new, I think I joined during the most recent registration window? Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello. I've been playing the Coliseum a lot, and so far I've purchased one dragon on the auction house, along with breeding a couple of my own. If you have any tips, I'd appreciate them, and if you want to chat me up, feel free to. I don't really know anyone here.
@Fabhar hello! :D
@Fabhar hello! :D
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@Padawan Hi! :D
@Padawan Hi! :D
@Fabhar greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising. I believe I joined around the same time as you. One thing I would say is keep up with leveling skills in your Items Gathering. You can find some great items!
@Fabhar greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising. I believe I joined around the same time as you. One thing I would say is keep up with leveling skills in your Items Gathering. You can find some great items!
34pz5nm.jpg
@Fai Do you mean Digging and Scavenging? Or just all of them? I've been mostly focusing on those, and satisfying my food supply with the Coliseum. And thanks for saying hi, I appreciate it!
@Fai Do you mean Digging and Scavenging? Or just all of them? I've been mostly focusing on those, and satisfying my food supply with the Coliseum. And thanks for saying hi, I appreciate it!
@Fabhar It's good to level all of them, but as you said, food can be satisfied through the Coliseum, so focusing on scavenging and digging is good.
@Fabhar It's good to level all of them, but as you said, food can be satisfied through the Coliseum, so focusing on scavenging and digging is good.
34pz5nm.jpg
@Fabhar
Yoo :D I signed up the same time as you then
@Fabhar
Yoo :D I signed up the same time as you then
Dang the rest of my comment got cut off, but what I said was I wouldn't mind friending you so we could chat or something or exchange dragons, if you'd like
Dang the rest of my comment got cut off, but what I said was I wouldn't mind friending you so we could chat or something or exchange dragons, if you'd like
@TescoFinest Sounds rad, I'll send you a request.
@TescoFinest Sounds rad, I'll send you a request.