Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Jen's Giveaway Game & Mini-Raffle
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 371 372
@JenKenobi

Thanks for a fun game. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there at the end.
@JenKenobi

Thanks for a fun game. Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there at the end.
@JenKenobi anxious for the next game--any idea how long it's delayed?
@JenKenobi anxious for the next game--any idea how long it's delayed?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@SenchaDrake - Got the idea for it, just in the process of gathering prizes and organizing my space/files! Hopefully tomorrow.. We'll see what everyone thinks of it. :)
@SenchaDrake - Got the idea for it, just in the process of gathering prizes and organizing my space/files! Hopefully tomorrow.. We'll see what everyone thinks of it. :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@MoogleSam @Joydom29 @Gregarious @Dragonater @SenchaDrake @Mycologist @Nyanta @13anana @AZElfling @Soujiro @RosaleenDhu @kiokohiroshi @mistymay @Cloudrunner135

Hello all! A new Giveaway Game is up and ready to go! Hope you enjoy it. :)

FYI - I'm also planning a raffle-game for next week and I'm gathering/breeding prizes. It will work from a very cheap ticket system and still have some gameplay elements, so be looking forward to that little event! It'll run in the "Pick Your Own Price Raffle" section, in case this game is still going as of Sunday. :)
@MoogleSam @Joydom29 @Gregarious @Dragonater @SenchaDrake @Mycologist @Nyanta @13anana @AZElfling @Soujiro @RosaleenDhu @kiokohiroshi @mistymay @Cloudrunner135

Hello all! A new Giveaway Game is up and ready to go! Hope you enjoy it. :)

FYI - I'm also planning a raffle-game for next week and I'm gathering/breeding prizes. It will work from a very cheap ticket system and still have some gameplay elements, so be looking forward to that little event! It'll run in the "Pick Your Own Price Raffle" section, in case this game is still going as of Sunday. :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi
Male spiral
Female guardian
Female fae
Female pearl catcher
Male snapper
Male skydancer
Female Imperial
Male ridgeback
@JenKenobi
Male spiral
Female guardian
Female fae
Female pearl catcher
Male snapper
Male skydancer
Female Imperial
Male ridgeback
MRMeAKr.png
@Cloudrunner135
Gender - 6 Correct, 1 Correct Placement
Species - 4 Correct, 1 Correct Placement
@Cloudrunner135
Gender - 6 Correct, 1 Correct Placement
Species - 4 Correct, 1 Correct Placement
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi

female spiral
female pearlcatcher
female skydancer
male fae
male imperial
female snapper
female tundra
female mirror
@JenKenobi

female spiral
female pearlcatcher
female skydancer
male fae
male imperial
female snapper
female tundra
female mirror
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
@JenKenobi

Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra

y'all other players have never even seen Mastermind or Ghost >_> get some information you can use.
@JenKenobi

Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra
Male Tundra

y'all other players have never even seen Mastermind or Ghost >_> get some information you can use.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@JenKenobi new hour, new datamining

Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
Female Fae
@JenKenobi new hour, new datamining

Female Fae