Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Re-Planning Thread for W:FR
1 2 3 4 5
@TeaLeafves- I've got the ping, thank you uvu
@TeaLeafves- I've got the ping, thank you uvu
@TeaLeafves

Here!
@TeaLeafves

Here!
@xxneonblazexx @kateraptor @Serendipital @Pixpi @Izzeay awesome! Would you guys like to start right when things are done, or afterthe holidays?

@ChaseTooki same question as above
I think we agreed to have it set somewhere a little after the seige, when the Clans were forced to evacuate into either the Southern Isles or the Ashfall Waste. I guess the time span isn't too far - maybe a generation or two from when there was still peace? A vague description of the prelude, anything and everything else is up to you. Most likely we'd be making this a clean slate-ish
@xxneonblazexx @kateraptor @Serendipital @Pixpi @Izzeay awesome! Would you guys like to start right when things are done, or afterthe holidays?

@ChaseTooki same question as above
I think we agreed to have it set somewhere a little after the seige, when the Clans were forced to evacuate into either the Southern Isles or the Ashfall Waste. I guess the time span isn't too far - maybe a generation or two from when there was still peace? A vague description of the prelude, anything and everything else is up to you. Most likely we'd be making this a clean slate-ish
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@TeaLeafves I'm ready to rp whenever, doesn't really make any difference to me.
@TeaLeafves I'm ready to rp whenever, doesn't really make any difference to me.
@kateraptor @Tealeafves @Serendipital @cavallocavaliere @masquerade @Izzeay @Frostpelt@ChaseTokki@Pixpi @TeaLeafves

Well i too am ready to rp whenever you all are but i do think it's better after the holidays.
Also are we going to use the idea with the creating two clans and can we still use our old dragons?
@kateraptor @Tealeafves @Serendipital @cavallocavaliere @masquerade @Izzeay @Frostpelt@ChaseTokki@Pixpi @TeaLeafves

Well i too am ready to rp whenever you all are but i do think it's better after the holidays.
Also are we going to use the idea with the creating two clans and can we still use our old dragons?
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@TeaLeafves

I have exams this next week, so I won't be rping then, but afterwards I should be free.
@TeaLeafves

I have exams this next week, so I won't be rping then, but afterwards I should be free.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@TeaLeafves

Im ready to roleplay whenever dear! uvu
@TeaLeafves

Im ready to roleplay whenever dear! uvu
@TeaLeafves

Here and ready whenever
@TeaLeafves

Here and ready whenever
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Izzeay @xxneonblazexx @Serendipital @Pixpi @Frostpelt
Alright! Will wait for @ChaseTokki to reply, and then see where to start things :D
@Izzeay @xxneonblazexx @Serendipital @Pixpi @Frostpelt
Alright! Will wait for @ChaseTokki to reply, and then see where to start things :D
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@xxneonblazexx I have arrived! :3
@xxneonblazexx I have arrived! :3
1 2 3 4 5