Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FOUND] A Christmas Miracle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@quantumdot It definitely does! Any little bit helps! Hang onto it all for now, and if we can't get one anywhere else (I'm poking through raffles and giveaways and the like first) then we'll collect any donations and buy one
@quantumdot It definitely does! Any little bit helps! Hang onto it all for now, and if we can't get one anywhere else (I'm poking through raffles and giveaways and the like first) then we'll collect any donations and buy one
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather I'll split the cost of the boon with whoever else is willing to put gems forward for it, if of course you can't get one through raffles or giveaways.
@Hawkfeather I'll split the cost of the boon with whoever else is willing to put gems forward for it, if of course you can't get one through raffles or giveaways.
Wait, why was I pinged here again? o_o I can't seem to find anything...

Was it a mistake ping from when Acteus quoted that list of pings on the previous page?
Wait, why was I pinged here again? o_o I can't seem to find anything...

Was it a mistake ping from when Acteus quoted that list of pings on the previous page?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Hawkfeather

Whoa. I haven't looked at the thread for a few days, so I was wondering what all the pings were. xD

Remind me closer to Christmas, and I'll make sure you get the boon in time. C:
@Hawkfeather

Whoa. I haven't looked at the thread for a few days, so I was wondering what all the pings were. xD

Remind me closer to Christmas, and I'll make sure you get the boon in time. C:
@Zenzic
Yeah, sorry about that! I assume that's what it was from at least. I know I haven't pinged you since you responded about Fresa
@Zenzic
Yeah, sorry about that! I assume that's what it was from at least. I know I haven't pinged you since you responded about Fresa
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Ah, I see. No problem, I was just a little bit confused! X3
(Lots of lovely dragons in this thread, I see!)
@Hawkfeather

Ah, I see. No problem, I was just a little bit confused! X3
(Lots of lovely dragons in this thread, I see!)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Hawkfeather

I can chip in like 50 gems to get a boon if you want.
@Hawkfeather

I can chip in like 50 gems to get a boon if you want.
1xcX4j2.gif
@Hawkfeather Just pinging back to say I've fully understood these new changes and that I'm looking forward to it panning out. As to the hatchlings that might result from the nest of the pair I'm contributing to, I'm pretty cool with just splitting equally or however @luckytiger might want to fashion it.

Boon of Fertility wise, if we've not found one in time I can offer up 100 gems. IF IT'S FOR CHRISTMAS THEN THE SPIRIT OF THE MAGI IS WILLING AND ABLE TO THROW THEMSELVES IN THE LINE OF FIRE *w*
@Hawkfeather Just pinging back to say I've fully understood these new changes and that I'm looking forward to it panning out. As to the hatchlings that might result from the nest of the pair I'm contributing to, I'm pretty cool with just splitting equally or however @luckytiger might want to fashion it.

Boon of Fertility wise, if we've not found one in time I can offer up 100 gems. IF IT'S FOR CHRISTMAS THEN THE SPIRIT OF THE MAGI IS WILLING AND ABLE TO THROW THEMSELVES IN THE LINE OF FIRE *w*
KDzTMPp.png
Naw, you guys have at it. I'm not really looking to get anything out of this. I'm happy to lend out my dragon for your breeding project! :)
Naw, you guys have at it. I'm not really looking to get anything out of this. I'm happy to lend out my dragon for your breeding project! :)
@Hawkfeather

No one has confirmed with me if they're sending dragons my way or whatnot, so I was wondering if I was still hosting anyone for you. :)

No pressure- the only reason is I'm now not breeding anyone to keep my nests open for you, and I'd like to double check to see what the game plan is.
@Hawkfeather

No one has confirmed with me if they're sending dragons my way or whatnot, so I was wondering if I was still hosting anyone for you. :)

No pressure- the only reason is I'm now not breeding anyone to keep my nests open for you, and I'd like to double check to see what the game plan is.
OpuSE.gifLiQTv.gifet2Lw.gif5kghB.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16