Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ELECTROSHOCK IS CLOSED! FINISHED!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76
@Snaptrap Bump
@Snaptrap Bump
28s0dn9.png
Blast and darn these sprockets, they're really outdated. Ah, apologies.

Ahem, @Snaptrap I believe it was? I don't know how the system for this works but a summons was curried to me by the incomparable diamond of the first flight, a M. @Anabanana to present myself and barring a few unfortunate complications I have arrived hopefully only fashionably late to show my approval that she be given this ticket contraption as proof has been provided that indeed friends can be depended on to support each other.
Blast and darn these sprockets, they're really outdated. Ah, apologies.

Ahem, @Snaptrap I believe it was? I don't know how the system for this works but a summons was curried to me by the incomparable diamond of the first flight, a M. @Anabanana to present myself and barring a few unfortunate complications I have arrived hopefully only fashionably late to show my approval that she be given this ticket contraption as proof has been provided that indeed friends can be depended on to support each other.
KDzTMPp.png
@snaptrap boing boing boing!
@snaptrap boing boing boing!
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
@Snaptrap - Light Flight bump!
@Snaptrap - Light Flight bump!
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@Snaptrap

Bumpity bump!

Also, I wanted to ask to make sure...I don't see my name on the spreadsheet but I do see my one friend that I had pinged. I'm sure you've got yourself a handful, but did I do something wrong and not realize it or did you not get to me yet?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.
@Snaptrap

Bumpity bump!

Also, I wanted to ask to make sure...I don't see my name on the spreadsheet but I do see my one friend that I had pinged. I'm sure you've got yourself a handful, but did I do something wrong and not realize it or did you not get to me yet?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Oer5Kbo.png
@Snaptrap Bump
@Snaptrap Bump
28s0dn9.png
@KimokoLee, usually I count up the pings during the Re-set. Last night I went out to dinner with my roommate and a few friends. I will count it up tonight and make sure it gets to where it needs to be.
@KimokoLee, usually I count up the pings during the Re-set. Last night I went out to dinner with my roommate and a few friends. I will count it up tonight and make sure it gets to where it needs to be.
@Snaptrap
Raffles hate me so I don't know if I should bother... how are the odds right now?
@Snaptrap
Raffles hate me so I don't know if I should bother... how are the odds right now?
@Alternatewarning, not too many people have entered so far. The Odds on the Light Sprite, the Crystal Gene + Facet are getting pretty high, same with the bumping prize, pinging prize and the GET BACK TO WORK prize.

Other than those, not a lot of people have gone for the others.
@Alternatewarning, not too many people have entered so far. The Odds on the Light Sprite, the Crystal Gene + Facet are getting pretty high, same with the bumping prize, pinging prize and the GET BACK TO WORK prize.

Other than those, not a lot of people have gone for the others.
@Snaptrap
I want my sprites >.>
Okay, I'll be pming you with some food/items
@Snaptrap
I want my sprites >.>
Okay, I'll be pming you with some food/items
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76