Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Drack's Adopts~Trade available!CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Drackana

gorgeous :D thank you- take your time I understand how things take over in real life
@Drackana

gorgeous :D thank you- take your time I understand how things take over in real life
8PqbwvU_zpsaa26a284.gifDream_zpse7ffe683.pngteacup_coatl___vexia___sig_by_stormjumper19-d7xvr3w.pngOmbrel_zps802659d2.png
@Vexia
Your adoptables are finished and posted here!
@Vexia
Your adoptables are finished and posted here!
@Drackana
Hello! Could I get a ping for when you open back up? :3 These are just adorable!
@Drackana
Hello! Could I get a ping for when you open back up? :3 These are just adorable!
VaGjTEK.png
Art by Charingo (#85020)
@WillowTree
sure :)
@WillowTree
sure :)
^
^
@Drackana Poking my head in here real quick. Have you made any progress on my adopt? Not in a rush but was curious. I love the other commissions you did for me and looking forward to seeing this one too.
@Drackana Poking my head in here real quick. Have you made any progress on my adopt? Not in a rush but was curious. I love the other commissions you did for me and looking forward to seeing this one too.
KkIAYSw.png
@Kenders827
oh my gosh i had totally lost track of this thread D:
Im terribly sorry Kenders I had completely forgotten about my adoptable thread. I will make sure to complete yours as soon as possible :)
Again my apologies
@Kenders827
oh my gosh i had totally lost track of this thread D:
Im terribly sorry Kenders I had completely forgotten about my adoptable thread. I will make sure to complete yours as soon as possible :)
Again my apologies
@Drackana No worries. :-) It happens and I really like your art so it's well worth the wait.
@Drackana No worries. :-) It happens and I really like your art so it's well worth the wait.
KkIAYSw.png
@Kenders827
Your adoptable has been finished and is posted here! :) Sorry for the long wait u-u
@Kenders827
Your adoptable has been finished and is posted here! :) Sorry for the long wait u-u
@Drackana As always, looks great! :D And no worries about the wait. It was worth it.
@Drackana As always, looks great! :D And no worries about the wait. It was worth it.
KkIAYSw.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22