Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GLight's pretty Freebies!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82
@CartelSaide : Thank you! C:

@anhbon921 : Both are still available. which one would you like? ' u '
@CartelSaide : Thank you! C:

@anhbon921 : Both are still available. which one would you like? ' u '
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight I'll take 82! He looks almost identical to Pixii.
@GLight I'll take 82! He looks almost identical to Pixii.
Wbn2weP.png
@GLight
I would like to have #82 please :)
@GLight
I would like to have #82 please :)
@GLight
Is 83 or 82 avalible?I would prefer 83.
@GLight
Is 83 or 82 avalible?I would prefer 83.
MRMeAKr.png
Hey, @GLight, feel free to take me off the list, I'm good with babies for now :) And good luck finding them their forever homes ;)
Hey, @GLight, feel free to take me off the list, I'm good with babies for now :) And good luck finding them their forever homes ;)
@GLight

Is #81 still available? :)
@GLight

Is #81 still available? :)
975_zps4a52f081.png
@kirbylovestar : Sorry! He's already been taken. ^^;

@anhbon921 : Already sent. ^ u ^

@Cloudrunner135 : 82 has been claimed, but 83 is still available. Also, thank you for the donation. C:

@MenMaroth1999 : Alrighty then! I'll remove you right away. ' u '

@ShinobiStarling : Yes it is! :D I'll remove him from the list right away, and you can send the trade as soon as you get the chance.
@kirbylovestar : Sorry! He's already been taken. ^^;

@anhbon921 : Already sent. ^ u ^

@Cloudrunner135 : 82 has been claimed, but 83 is still available. Also, thank you for the donation. C:

@MenMaroth1999 : Alrighty then! I'll remove you right away. ' u '

@ShinobiStarling : Yes it is! :D I'll remove him from the list right away, and you can send the trade as soon as you get the chance.
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@Zubious @Sander @pigflight @anyonesguess @Staggare @TheInkheart @CartelSaide @Gino @Lunasky @FwaFwaFwa @coluhdrops @RowanWolves @Sprat @Wayfarer @AprilGoddess @kingsteph @Mynty @Kagura333 @Yani @PhoenixFlame @LuciferRising @deadlitebulb @Phantastus @Betago @Grumblecorn @Shpharr @oblacksweaters @yrosx @micropup @colorfulcotton @Adamantium @Bartolosa @Artpop @kirbylovestar @Nintendoreos @ginsegn @CartelSaide @Nimitsu @Cloudrunner135 @Locketry @anhbon921

A lovely new mirror baby has been added. ' u '
@Zubious @Sander @pigflight @anyonesguess @Staggare @TheInkheart @CartelSaide @Gino @Lunasky @FwaFwaFwa @coluhdrops @RowanWolves @Sprat @Wayfarer @AprilGoddess @kingsteph @Mynty @Kagura333 @Yani @PhoenixFlame @LuciferRising @deadlitebulb @Phantastus @Betago @Grumblecorn @Shpharr @oblacksweaters @yrosx @micropup @colorfulcotton @Adamantium @Bartolosa @Artpop @kirbylovestar @Nintendoreos @ginsegn @CartelSaide @Nimitsu @Cloudrunner135 @Locketry @anhbon921

A lovely new mirror baby has been added. ' u '
@GLight
Thank you! :D
@GLight
Thank you! :D
@GLight 76? The black and pink baby dragon if it's still up
@GLight 76? The black and pink baby dragon if it's still up
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 81 82