Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp's Swap - Invalid item?
1 2
Same here. Some bug that is o.o
Same here. Some bug that is o.o
Yep, seeing this as well.
Yep, seeing this as well.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
Same here
Same here
2ilj6u9.png
Looks like the art is just missing/not hooked up. This will show up like this for everyone.
Looks like the art is just missing/not hooked up. This will show up like this for everyone.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
This is an issue with Swipp's Swap Stand not correctly pulling data for Battle Items. They're classified differently than apparel/familiars, so there's just some crossed wires happening. We'll enter a bug for this. :) Thanks for your reports!
This is an issue with Swipp's Swap Stand not correctly pulling data for Battle Items. They're classified differently than apparel/familiars, so there's just some crossed wires happening. We'll enter a bug for this. :) Thanks for your reports!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol
This item has come up again and is still bugged just an FYI
@Xhaztol
This item has come up again and is still bugged just an FYI
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I have removed the broken deals from the system and they should no longer appear. For the time being, I randomized the current deal into something else. Thanks guys!
I have removed the broken deals from the system and they should no longer appear. For the time being, I randomized the current deal into something else. Thanks guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2