Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lower the Password restrictions
1 2
No support.
Just because you think 8 is fine, doesn't mean it is.
It isn't hard to add two more keys into your password, nor is it the staffs fault if you forgot it.
No support.
Just because you think 8 is fine, doesn't mean it is.
It isn't hard to add two more keys into your password, nor is it the staffs fault if you forgot it.
Nope.
Mine wasn't a 10 character password until it randomly logged me out and then forced me to change it. It doesn't require me to add capital letters, it doesn't require numbers or symbols. It just requires it to be 10 characters.

I could make a password that says passwordssuck and that would count as a good password according to them because there ARE NO RESTRICTIONS other than character limit, which is stupid. My bank requires at least 6 characters, a capital letter a number and a symbol. THAT's secure. Yes, if it's 10 characters and has a number, capital, and symbol it's hard to remember, which is why 10 characters with no restrictions is ridiculous and a lower password number.

Then again, they could always be like Gaia and if your account gets hacked they just tell you "too bad" because that's what happened to me. Which was disappointing since I had stuff on that account from the very beginning, but it was my own damn fault for having a password that was only 6 letters long with nothing else.

Also "remember this password" is dangerous and I turn it off on all browsers and it should never be used if you're an intelligent human being that doesn't want their financial information hacked the moment you get a trojan or virus.

I used the "remember me" option and I still get randomly logged out by this site for no reason, which is why I was forced to change my password, which was 8 characters long with numbers, letters, symbols, and a capital letter that was easy for me to remember, and was forced to change it to something less secure with two more characters because they believe that will somehow make it more secure.

Go back to how it was but require a capital letter and a number be added. That's it. That will make it much more secure without adding 2 extra letters.

Or just fix the damn random log out problem so people with older passwords don't have to deal with this ****.

Also, I DIDN'T FORGET MY PASSWORD. THEY FORCED ME TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SHORT WHEN THEY RANDOMLY LOGGED ME OUT. IT WAS THE STAFFS FAULT I HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIX THEIR RANDOM LOG-OUT ISSUES. LERN 2 REED.
Mine wasn't a 10 character password until it randomly logged me out and then forced me to change it. It doesn't require me to add capital letters, it doesn't require numbers or symbols. It just requires it to be 10 characters.

I could make a password that says passwordssuck and that would count as a good password according to them because there ARE NO RESTRICTIONS other than character limit, which is stupid. My bank requires at least 6 characters, a capital letter a number and a symbol. THAT's secure. Yes, if it's 10 characters and has a number, capital, and symbol it's hard to remember, which is why 10 characters with no restrictions is ridiculous and a lower password number.

Then again, they could always be like Gaia and if your account gets hacked they just tell you "too bad" because that's what happened to me. Which was disappointing since I had stuff on that account from the very beginning, but it was my own damn fault for having a password that was only 6 letters long with nothing else.

Also "remember this password" is dangerous and I turn it off on all browsers and it should never be used if you're an intelligent human being that doesn't want their financial information hacked the moment you get a trojan or virus.

I used the "remember me" option and I still get randomly logged out by this site for no reason, which is why I was forced to change my password, which was 8 characters long with numbers, letters, symbols, and a capital letter that was easy for me to remember, and was forced to change it to something less secure with two more characters because they believe that will somehow make it more secure.

Go back to how it was but require a capital letter and a number be added. That's it. That will make it much more secure without adding 2 extra letters.

Or just fix the damn random log out problem so people with older passwords don't have to deal with this ****.

Also, I DIDN'T FORGET MY PASSWORD. THEY FORCED ME TO CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT WAS TOO SHORT WHEN THEY RANDOMLY LOGGED ME OUT. IT WAS THE STAFFS FAULT I HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIX THEIR RANDOM LOG-OUT ISSUES. LERN 2 REED.
1 2