Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Foo Dog Dragons
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47
OMG YES. PLZ MAKE THIS KIND OF DRAGON. we need pug dragons plz plz the only closest we have is snappers ; - ;

signed, crazy pug lady
OMG YES. PLZ MAKE THIS KIND OF DRAGON. we need pug dragons plz plz the only closest we have is snappers ; - ;

signed, crazy pug lady
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
I support it. FR needs a new breed, and this would be very cute.
I support it. FR needs a new breed, and this would be very cute.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Support
Support
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
Support
Support
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
I support this to the moon and back.
I support this to the moon and back.
100% Support
100% Support
FR-vi.jpg
They just don't seem dragony enough. I can only think "dog/lion" when I look at this.
They just don't seem dragony enough. I can only think "dog/lion" when I look at this.
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
I LOVE.
I LOVE.
[quote name="TheArcaneKitsune" date="2014-12-10 16:01:42"]They just don't seem dragony enough. I can only think "dog/lion" when I look at this.[/quote] okay so two things, friend. a-- we have a raptor dragon, a fluffball winterkin dragon, and an aztec god snake dragon i think we can get away with a little chinese gate keeping dog lion dragon b-- that's literally the point of a foo dog support!
TheArcaneKitsune wrote on 2014-12-10 16:01:42:
okay so
two things, friend.
a--
we have a raptor dragon, a fluffball winterkin dragon, and an aztec god snake dragon
i think we can get away with a little chinese gate keeping dog lion dragon
b--
that's literally the point of a foo dog

support!
Support!
They would work well with the colors and genes already in place. As long as they look cute and not angry or ugly like the rendition in WoWs Mists of Pandaria, i fully support this. XD Make it look like the statue DragonSage posted and it should look awesome. Not all dragons have wings, but there are wing genes that would not be used if it wasnt given wings, so i support adding them for the sake of game mechanics.

I do not like the art shown by the OP only because it looks like the foos have lipstick on and they aren't cute. The likability is a factor with me.
Support!
They would work well with the colors and genes already in place. As long as they look cute and not angry or ugly like the rendition in WoWs Mists of Pandaria, i fully support this. XD Make it look like the statue DragonSage posted and it should look awesome. Not all dragons have wings, but there are wing genes that would not be used if it wasnt given wings, so i support adding them for the sake of game mechanics.

I do not like the art shown by the OP only because it looks like the foos have lipstick on and they aren't cute. The likability is a factor with me.
189725.png187398.png~The Stormwillow Clan~184309.png174342.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47