Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 310 311
@Quinlyn @zephyrstars @Wyrnerider @weyrbound @MimzyWhimzy @PheraRow

Do any of you have nest space I can borrow? Thanks! :)
@Quinlyn @zephyrstars @Wyrnerider @weyrbound @MimzyWhimzy @PheraRow

Do any of you have nest space I can borrow? Thanks! :)
8d7o509.png
All 3 of my nests are free :D @HereBeDragons
All 3 of my nests are free :D @HereBeDragons
@Wyrnerider -

Awesome! I'm going to send over the dad right now. The mom is being babysat by another user; I'll send her along as soon as possible. Thanks a bunch! :)
@Wyrnerider -

Awesome! I'm going to send over the dad right now. The mom is being babysat by another user; I'll send her along as soon as possible. Thanks a bunch! :)
8d7o509.png
@BotanyBlack
i have nests open.
@BotanyBlack
i have nests open.
zIvBLju.png
i know i havent been active a whole lot but thats mostly because theres not much for me to do ...but i do check in every day .
i know i havent been active a whole lot but thats mostly because theres not much for me to do ...but i do check in every day .
zIvBLju.png
@BabylonsFall speckle/freckle would be wonderful i'll send over the smoke
@BabylonsFall speckle/freckle would be wonderful i'll send over the smoke
FR + 3
@Meekfox - @Spooner and I made an attempt at breeding your wish dragon this week, and we didn't get exactly the colors you wanted, but this little girl is close: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8514140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85142/8514140_350.png[/img] [/url] Would she be acceptable for your wish, or would you like us to try again next month? (If you like her, we'll see about getting the Tiger gene you wanted for her; that's no problem at all). Just let me know what you think, okay?
@Meekfox -

@Spooner and I made an attempt at breeding your wish dragon this week, and we didn't get exactly the colors you wanted, but this little girl is close:

8514140_350.png

Would she be acceptable for your wish, or would you like us to try again next month? (If you like her, we'll see about getting the Tiger gene you wanted for her; that's no problem at all). Just let me know what you think, okay?
8d7o509.png
I am happy to report that I stumbled upon a dragon of the correct gender and exact colors just now! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82788&tab=dragon&did=8361640

He'll need gene-ing and ridgeback-isation but otherwise he's perfect, so you may cancel my wish! :)
I am happy to report that I stumbled upon a dragon of the correct gender and exact colors just now! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82788&tab=dragon&did=8361640

He'll need gene-ing and ridgeback-isation but otherwise he's perfect, so you may cancel my wish! :)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
Greetings. I was directed here after making a post on the "Your Perfect Dragon" dragon share forum with a dragon I want very much but that does not seem to exist on the site yet.

I have read everything from the table of continence but was still unsure how to go about submitting a wish for my dream dragon.
Greetings. I was directed here after making a post on the "Your Perfect Dragon" dragon share forum with a dragon I want very much but that does not seem to exist on the site yet.

I have read everything from the table of continence but was still unsure how to go about submitting a wish for my dream dragon.
@HereBeDragons
I am hatching a nest for @silverdread's wish tomorrow, but I cant seem to find it in the wishlist.

Here is what I remember i hope I am remembering right!!
Fae
Male (I think)
Primary: Crimson Basic
Secondary: Silver or Obsidian sraph or stripes
Tertiary: Obsidian circuit

@Silverdread is that right?
@HereBeDragons
I am hatching a nest for @silverdread's wish tomorrow, but I cant seem to find it in the wishlist.

Here is what I remember i hope I am remembering right!!
Fae
Male (I think)
Primary: Crimson Basic
Secondary: Silver or Obsidian sraph or stripes
Tertiary: Obsidian circuit

@Silverdread is that right?
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 310 311