Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Old Mirror - Tomato/White/Maroon
1 2 3
@Metalhawk Ah, yes, but could you possibly hold him until the 21st? All my funds are currently tied up in dom-related stuff. ^^;;
@Metalhawk Ah, yes, but could you possibly hold him until the 21st? All my funds are currently tied up in dom-related stuff. ^^;;
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

I might be willing to hold him for a few days, but two weeks is a rather long time since I make my money through exalting for treasure. Every space in my lair is important to that and so I'd lose more money holding him for that long than I would make selling.
@Arkonsel

I might be willing to hold him for a few days, but two weeks is a rather long time since I make my money through exalting for treasure. Every space in my lair is important to that and so I'd lose more money holding him for that long than I would make selling.
dragon-1.png
@Aequitas

You still interested in this boy? From the looks of it, the other deal fell through :3
@Aequitas

You still interested in this boy? From the looks of it, the other deal fell through :3
dragon-1.png
@Stormflight

The other two buyers don't seem to be around/interested anymore so I'm going to go ahead and ping you in case you still want him.

If not, this boy is out for a last call. If he's not scooped up by tomorrow I'm gonna boot him to the dragon gods.
@Stormflight

The other two buyers don't seem to be around/interested anymore so I'm going to go ahead and ping you in case you still want him.

If not, this boy is out for a last call. If he's not scooped up by tomorrow I'm gonna boot him to the dragon gods.
dragon-1.png
@Arkonsel @Metalhawk
If you both want I can pay the 57K to you Metal and hold this guy until the 21st so long as you pay me back Ark when you take him.

I would hate to see such a lovely colored old drago exhalted and I would be happy to help him find his way home.
@Arkonsel @Metalhawk
If you both want I can pay the 57K to you Metal and hold this guy until the 21st so long as you pay me back Ark when you take him.

I would hate to see such a lovely colored old drago exhalted and I would be happy to help him find his way home.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@Spopple

I don't mind holding him at all until we hear back from that potential buyer! Thanks for helping facilitate :D

In that case, I may just give him to you at no cost so he can boomerang around to a proper owner. Let's see what Ark has to say to it and all~ it looks like they won't be online today but that's alright. I was planning to hold him through until tomorrow so it's not even a difference in the plan.
@Spopple

I don't mind holding him at all until we hear back from that potential buyer! Thanks for helping facilitate :D

In that case, I may just give him to you at no cost so he can boomerang around to a proper owner. Let's see what Ark has to say to it and all~ it looks like they won't be online today but that's alright. I was planning to hold him through until tomorrow so it's not even a difference in the plan.
dragon-1.png
@Metalhawk

I'd be happy to take him if the thing with Spopple doesn't work out, but give Spopple priority over me. ^_^
@Metalhawk

I'd be happy to take him if the thing with Spopple doesn't work out, but give Spopple priority over me. ^_^
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Metalhawk
You sure? I don't mind paying. But alright just let me know its no burden on me. :)
@Metalhawk
You sure? I don't mind paying. But alright just let me know its no burden on me. :)
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
I'm fine with it! I already gave him a scatterscroll so I'd hate to exalt him, too.

In this case, just guess it's a game of waiting. xD I'll ping the proper people when I know more.
I'm fine with it! I already gave him a scatterscroll so I'd hate to exalt him, too.

In this case, just guess it's a game of waiting. xD I'll ping the proper people when I know more.
dragon-1.png
Sorry for the lack of ping!

Also sorry I wasn't online, finals killed me. :'C

So I realized I didn't have enough money for this handsome guy. :D Good luck to those who will get him. He looks so pretty.
Sorry for the lack of ping!

Also sorry I wasn't online, finals killed me. :'C

So I realized I didn't have enough money for this handsome guy. :D Good luck to those who will get him. He looks so pretty.
1 2 3