Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 535 536
Tidal Trouble keeps crashing every game or so for me. Not sure if it's the entire fairgrounds or just that one game. I haven't changed anything with my browser
Tidal Trouble keeps crashing every game or so for me. Not sure if it's the entire fairgrounds or just that one game. I haven't changed anything with my browser
oxstpLj.png
It's been almost a week and I can't get any of the games to load in the Fairegrounds, not on my ipad nor on my laptop.
It's been almost a week and I can't get any of the games to load in the Fairegrounds, not on my ipad nor on my laptop.
Tidal Trouble "breaks" after a few moments of perfectly OK gameplay for me. I hit play, pop a few bubbles, and then the game disconnects and says the servers can't be reached, :(
Tidal Trouble "breaks" after a few moments of perfectly OK gameplay for me. I hit play, pop a few bubbles, and then the game disconnects and says the servers can't be reached, :(
I'm having similar troubles as a couple of the above posts with "Tidal Trouble". Either the game doesn't load all the way or it disconnects from the Flight Rising server mid-bubble pop. This has been going on for a few weeks now, too.
I'm having similar troubles as a couple of the above posts with "Tidal Trouble". Either the game doesn't load all the way or it disconnects from the Flight Rising server mid-bubble pop. This has been going on for a few weeks now, too.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
My new laptop won't get past the loading page in the coli It has the logo and then the loading bare but it won't load.

The logo moves and everything and my old laptop played it fine so I don't know what's up! I use Chrome and everything. T.T
My new laptop won't get past the loading page in the coli It has the logo and then the loading bare but it won't load.

The logo moves and everything and my old laptop played it fine so I don't know what's up! I use Chrome and everything. T.T
Hi there, sorry to add to the pile, but coli won't load on my home network. But when I visited a friend's, used the same laptop and the same browser, it loaded fine and I was even able to play it fine. The websocket results tell me yes on everything except for HTTP proxy ( http://websocketstest.com/result/413550 ).

Still, here it just sits on the loading page and the logo bounces, but the bar never starts to fill.

What can I do to get coli on my home network?
Hi there, sorry to add to the pile, but coli won't load on my home network. But when I visited a friend's, used the same laptop and the same browser, it loaded fine and I was even able to play it fine. The websocket results tell me yes on everything except for HTTP proxy ( http://websocketstest.com/result/413550 ).

Still, here it just sits on the loading page and the logo bounces, but the bar never starts to fill.

What can I do to get coli on my home network?
Adding to the Tidal Trouble... trouble. If you click start game, it loads for about 20 seconds before resetting with an error message

Thank you so much for all your hard work :)
Adding to the Tidal Trouble... trouble. If you click start game, it loads for about 20 seconds before resetting with an error message

Thank you so much for all your hard work :)
m8aFFXb.gif
im having the same problem as bicrazybee, just got a new computer and checked websockets and made sure plug-ins were up to date, ive tried on internet explorer, firefox, and chrome but colo still doesnt load at all while the FR logo bounces before giving the error message.

Runes of the arcanist and tidal trouble both load past the FR logo and play the game except no game objects are there i.e cards and bubbles. Shockswitch doesn't load completely, while jigsaw gives me nothing while playing the music. the only playable game is higher or lower..

i currently dont have an antivirus running as i uninstalled mcafee the second i got this thing

ive tried playing on other computers at school along w my dads laptop and theres no trouble
im having the same problem as bicrazybee, just got a new computer and checked websockets and made sure plug-ins were up to date, ive tried on internet explorer, firefox, and chrome but colo still doesnt load at all while the FR logo bounces before giving the error message.

Runes of the arcanist and tidal trouble both load past the FR logo and play the game except no game objects are there i.e cards and bubbles. Shockswitch doesn't load completely, while jigsaw gives me nothing while playing the music. the only playable game is higher or lower..

i currently dont have an antivirus running as i uninstalled mcafee the second i got this thing

ive tried playing on other computers at school along w my dads laptop and theres no trouble
I've just been having the problem of having the coliseum loading page up and it going any farther either.
The site has been pretty slow today for me though, and I see that there's a lot of people online, so I'm not too worried about it. I just thought I'd say something about it.
I've just been having the problem of having the coliseum loading page up and it going any farther either.
The site has been pretty slow today for me though, and I see that there's a lot of people online, so I'm not too worried about it. I just thought I'd say something about it.
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
Tidal Trouble is only letting me play one game if I am lucky, then it just shuts down on me.

:(
Tidal Trouble is only letting me play one game if I am lucky, then it just shuts down on me.

:(
Bonsai.png
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 535 536