Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Very specific female dragons
1 2
@firstblush - I never take payment in advance for Hatchies, and that pair is one of my personal favourites so I never mind breeding them either XD. I put doubles on the AH for 30k, but if I'm selling to people I've communicated with, or people that are on a ping list, they'd be 20k.

Edit: They're on a nest of 2 eggs. Let's cross fingers for the right one!
@firstblush - I never take payment in advance for Hatchies, and that pair is one of my personal favourites so I never mind breeding them either XD. I put doubles on the AH for 30k, but if I'm selling to people I've communicated with, or people that are on a ping list, they'd be 20k.

Edit: They're on a nest of 2 eggs. Let's cross fingers for the right one!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon Well, I appreciate so much you offering! And I can't blame you for loving your pair. Stone and beige are such great colours. Thank you again! And whoo I can definitely afford that. I hope all the good karma comes your way.
@TikindiDragon Well, I appreciate so much you offering! And I can't blame you for loving your pair. Stone and beige are such great colours. Thank you again! And whoo I can definitely afford that. I hope all the good karma comes your way.
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@Renessa47

Looks like TK has this covered, I don't have a pair that will make that. x'D

@firstblush

Good luck!
@Renessa47

Looks like TK has this covered, I don't have a pair that will make that. x'D

@firstblush

Good luck!
@TerraFirma Thank you!
@TerraFirma Thank you!
@firstblush: Prives would probably be below what Tikindi quoted, as the genes aren't quite right yet. I'll contact you once I have a nest ready. :>
@firstblush: Prives would probably be below what Tikindi quoted, as the genes aren't quite right yet. I'll contact you once I have a nest ready. :>
LORD TWERKSHAKER!
ijcaSw5.gif
Made by Asjure!
@TikindiDragon Fingers (and toes?) crossed! Thank you

@BloodhoundOmega Thank you! I really appreciate your help.
@TikindiDragon Fingers (and toes?) crossed! Thank you

@BloodhoundOmega Thank you! I really appreciate your help.
I don't think you'll be needing her, but I have a stone/beige/stone snapper available for breeding purposes! (She's already had hatchlings.) I suspect Tikindi may be breeding her parents, though! XD
I don't think you'll be needing her, but I have a stone/beige/stone snapper available for breeding purposes! (She's already had hatchlings.) I suspect Tikindi may be breeding her parents, though! XD
@siadea Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but yes hopefully i'll get lucky with Tikindi or Bloodhound. I appreciate it though!
@siadea Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but yes hopefully i'll get lucky with Tikindi or Bloodhound. I appreciate it though!
@firstblush - Looks like all that crossing worked! The eggs have Hatched and we have a gorgeous little Stone/Beige/Stone girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8577271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85773/8577271_350.png[/img] [/url] She's 20k on the CR if you wanted her :)
@firstblush - Looks like all that crossing worked! The eggs have Hatched and we have a gorgeous little Stone/Beige/Stone girl!

8577271_350.png

She's 20k on the CR if you wanted her :)
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@TikindiDragon omg what amazing luck. The RNG gods smile upon you! thank you so sooooo much. I've sent my CR for her!

@BloodhoundOmega looks like I am covered but thank you so much for your offer to nest for me

So excited and happy. Thanks everyone
@TikindiDragon omg what amazing luck. The RNG gods smile upon you! thank you so sooooo much. I've sent my CR for her!

@BloodhoundOmega looks like I am covered but thank you so much for your offer to nest for me

So excited and happy. Thanks everyone
1 2