Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Very specific female dragons
1 2
I haven't had much luck in the AH or doing searches, so this may be fruitless. But on the off chance, people have them or are capable of breeding them, I'm looking for:

A female Earth flight dragon in Stone/Beige/Stone. Preferably a snapper with iri/shimmer/gembound, but as I can change those things with enough time/treasure/gems, they're less dire.

A female dragon in Red/Seafoam/Aqua. Either one I could have or breed with as I do have a male with these colours about to be ready to breed in a few days. My ideal dragon to own would be a ridgeback with iri/shimmer/circuit. I'm on the fence if I want to gene more than two things myself on this one, however. So it'd be really nice if it was already iri/shim, but I'm starting to flail in desperation.

I really do not want a dragon that has already been bred, however, so anything with those colours that have already had hatchlings, I'd probably pass on.

If anyone has these things to offer, let me know your pricing and I'll see if I can afford it!

Thank you :)
I haven't had much luck in the AH or doing searches, so this may be fruitless. But on the off chance, people have them or are capable of breeding them, I'm looking for:

A female Earth flight dragon in Stone/Beige/Stone. Preferably a snapper with iri/shimmer/gembound, but as I can change those things with enough time/treasure/gems, they're less dire.

A female dragon in Red/Seafoam/Aqua. Either one I could have or breed with as I do have a male with these colours about to be ready to breed in a few days. My ideal dragon to own would be a ridgeback with iri/shimmer/circuit. I'm on the fence if I want to gene more than two things myself on this one, however. So it'd be really nice if it was already iri/shim, but I'm starting to flail in desperation.

I really do not want a dragon that has already been bred, however, so anything with those colours that have already had hatchlings, I'd probably pass on.

If anyone has these things to offer, let me know your pricing and I'll see if I can afford it!

Thank you :)
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
I have a female coatl that is beige/stone/beige thats free to mate if you want to do a project. Ripple/daub/underbelly [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5750372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57504/5750372_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a female coatl that is beige/stone/beige thats free to mate if you want to do a project. Ripple/daub/underbelly

5750372_350.png
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
@hooligan Thank you for the reply and would be it be okay if I keep you on file? The only beige/stone/beige on the AH right now is a female too, and I don't have another mate possibility. I could get something a bit more off the colour combo, but because I've had such BAD luck getting the right gender of dragons I'm trying to breed colours for, I've gotten to the mindset of wanting to guarantee my colour combo before borrowing dragons (and nests for this case) in hopes of getting a lady dragon.

Thank you again!
@hooligan Thank you for the reply and would be it be okay if I keep you on file? The only beige/stone/beige on the AH right now is a female too, and I don't have another mate possibility. I could get something a bit more off the colour combo, but because I've had such BAD luck getting the right gender of dragons I'm trying to breed colours for, I've gotten to the mindset of wanting to guarantee my colour combo before borrowing dragons (and nests for this case) in hopes of getting a lady dragon.

Thank you again!
@firstblush

No problem, she'll be here if you want her to mate for you
@firstblush

No problem, she'll be here if you want her to mate for you
SNzxqyr.gifQx1lFzI.gifj8ArNQM.gif
@hooligan Thanks so much :) I'll definitely ping you if I find something that works out.
@hooligan Thanks so much :) I'll definitely ping you if I find something that works out.
Pebble bros to the diamond courtesy phone. @TikindiDragon @TerraFirma @BloodhoundOmega @siadea Pretty sure one or more of you could breed up the lady they want. ♥
Pebble bros to the diamond courtesy phone. @TikindiDragon @TerraFirma @BloodhoundOmega @siadea Pretty sure one or more of you could breed up the lady they want. ♥
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@Renessa47 omg. thank you for pinging them. I appreciate it.
@Renessa47 omg. thank you for pinging them. I appreciate it.
@firstblush I think I could at least get the colours on a snapper, at some point? I only recently obtained a boy for my breeding purposes, so I haven't really tried out anything yet,
@firstblush I think I could at least get the colours on a snapper, at some point? I only recently obtained a boy for my breeding purposes, so I haven't really tried out anything yet,
LORD TWERKSHAKER!
ijcaSw5.gif
Made by Asjure!
@firstblush - I have a Snapper/Skydancer pair with decent odds of producing that combo (one is triple beige, the other triple stone). Ripple/Current-Seraph/Belly. They're RTB if you'd like me to put them on a nest?
@firstblush - I have a Snapper/Skydancer pair with decent odds of producing that combo (one is triple beige, the other triple stone). Ripple/Current-Seraph/Belly. They're RTB if you'd like me to put them on a nest?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@bloodhoundOmega @TikindiDragon Thank you both so much for your offers. I would be more than happy to take you guys up on these if you are willing. Since I am playing with odds, I wouldn't mind seeing if either of your nests came out with what I'm hoping. However, if for any reason one or both of you would rather not give it a go, I understand!

I would be more than happy to put some kind of down payment and / or other contribution in exchange for your breeding your pairs. So if there's an amount you think is fair, or something else you're interested in, please do let me know! Also, just to make sure I don't ask you guys to do something I can't ultimately afford, how much would I owe for a hatchling if you do get the combo I'm interested in.

Thank you so much!
@bloodhoundOmega @TikindiDragon Thank you both so much for your offers. I would be more than happy to take you guys up on these if you are willing. Since I am playing with odds, I wouldn't mind seeing if either of your nests came out with what I'm hoping. However, if for any reason one or both of you would rather not give it a go, I understand!

I would be more than happy to put some kind of down payment and / or other contribution in exchange for your breeding your pairs. So if there's an amount you think is fair, or something else you're interested in, please do let me know! Also, just to make sure I don't ask you guys to do something I can't ultimately afford, how much would I owe for a hatchling if you do get the combo I'm interested in.

Thank you so much!
1 2