Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free compliments!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cute Ooo, compliments! Thank you for doing this, I'm always ready to receive compliments!
@Cute Ooo, compliments! Thank you for doing this, I'm always ready to receive compliments!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite No need to thank me ! Thank you for participating! Your name is A+! Amazonite is a gorgeous rock, and it compliments your clan's appearance well! The Soft blues remind me of jungle skies ♥ And your dragons are all so DAPPER in their outfits! I ESPECIALLY LOVE Masaki here uvu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2707911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27080/2707911_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amazonite No need to thank me ! Thank you for participating!

Your name is A+! Amazonite is a gorgeous rock, and it compliments your clan's appearance well! The Soft blues remind me of jungle skies ♥

And your dragons are all so DAPPER in their outfits! I ESPECIALLY LOVE Masaki here uvu

2707911_350.png
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Update: I've edited the original post to include some very helpful links to anyone feeling low!
Update: I've edited the original post to include some very helpful links to anyone feeling low!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Ohh this is such a sweet forum to start. @Cute you are such a lovely person!
Ohh this is such a sweet forum to start. @Cute you are such a lovely person!
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif IHd9PNx.gif
A silly (somewhat) geeky compliment, but a compliment nonetheless for those of us who'd take it:

You are as clever as Loki, beautiful as Aphrodite, unpredictable as a hurricane, creative as a Muse, powerful as the sea, and uniquely and wonderfully bizarre as a hippogriff.
A silly (somewhat) geeky compliment, but a compliment nonetheless for those of us who'd take it:

You are as clever as Loki, beautiful as Aphrodite, unpredictable as a hurricane, creative as a Muse, powerful as the sea, and uniquely and wonderfully bizarre as a hippogriff.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
this is a really good idea

really good
this is a really good idea

really good
You're all beautiful people. :^)
You're all beautiful people. :^)
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
@ArisaArtisan - you appear to draw. That is very admirable, I've been trying to learn to do so myself, but I have loads of trouble with it xD Props to anyone who has the willpower to do that.
@ArisaArtisan - you appear to draw. That is very admirable, I've been trying to learn to do so myself, but I have loads of trouble with it xD Props to anyone who has the willpower to do that.
@Curennos sometimes i just wanna punch myself in the face but other times i want to pat myself on the back. it's a love-hate relationship. it's weird.

anyways, you got some NOICE dragons. I love Vincath. He's super pretty.
@Curennos sometimes i just wanna punch myself in the face but other times i want to pat myself on the back. it's a love-hate relationship. it's weird.

anyways, you got some NOICE dragons. I love Vincath. He's super pretty.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
you guys are all ADORABLE goin on complimenting EACH OTHER!! So CUTE!!!

@screm4starscream Oh gosh all of your dragons are SO PRETTY!! I can't pick out which one is my favorite, they're all so UNIQUE AND CAPTIVATING!! Also I love how your username kinda goes behind your pic on your profile page, haha c;

@MythGriffin24 (isn't Loki knida mischievous tho) We share a passion for mythologies!! So nice!! I'm so happy to see you have a Sleipnir dragon, he's my favorite out of all of Loki's kids to be honest. If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be cute to see a Mjölnir dragon to accompany your Thor!! Maybe not as a mate, but as a companion c: You could do a lot of lore for your clan based around that or something, it'd be adorable!! I'll be honest, I could go on forever and ever about Greek mythologies (my favorite of all time), and I'm kind of getting into Danish mythologies (trolls yo), but I don't know a ton about Norse mythos (but I've heard the recent Thor movies were a little not true to the original lore?) Anyway, to the compliments, your dragons are GORGEOUS! I especially love Farbauti and the way the dark blue of his wings and his icy hide work together uvu/

@hamada I'm glad you like the idea! I thought it'd be cool uvu
The NERD LAB is so STUNNING! All of your dragons look so REGAL! I especially like Maneki and Tempero! (may I suggest the bard apparel for Tempero? a bit expensive, but I think an instrument and the shirt would look lovely on him) c: Also Pippin is the CUTEST NAME EVER!

@ArisaArtisan [ u heer them sleybels ranglin jangtingtangling tooooo] (good lord)
I think the Sweets clan and the Cute clan would get along very well, to be honest! Mallow, my progen, runs the clan as a sort of bed and breakfast, and I think your clan would all be his collective child!
I absolutely LOVE how you write your bios, and those little pixel food items in their? ADORABLE! The Spyro fandragons are LOVELY, as well, but I don't really know a lot about Spyro and only have really played 1 game when I was a kid uvu"""

@Curennos Your lair is a WONDERFUL place! Lots of pinks, whites, and greens! I ADORE all of your green dragons! I don't see a lot of green dragons getting a lot of love nowadays. I am IN LOVE with Rinnalae, and I think a tertiary gene would look lovely on her c:
you guys are all ADORABLE goin on complimenting EACH OTHER!! So CUTE!!!

@screm4starscream Oh gosh all of your dragons are SO PRETTY!! I can't pick out which one is my favorite, they're all so UNIQUE AND CAPTIVATING!! Also I love how your username kinda goes behind your pic on your profile page, haha c;

@MythGriffin24 (isn't Loki knida mischievous tho) We share a passion for mythologies!! So nice!! I'm so happy to see you have a Sleipnir dragon, he's my favorite out of all of Loki's kids to be honest. If I were to make a suggestion, it'd be cute to see a Mjölnir dragon to accompany your Thor!! Maybe not as a mate, but as a companion c: You could do a lot of lore for your clan based around that or something, it'd be adorable!! I'll be honest, I could go on forever and ever about Greek mythologies (my favorite of all time), and I'm kind of getting into Danish mythologies (trolls yo), but I don't know a ton about Norse mythos (but I've heard the recent Thor movies were a little not true to the original lore?) Anyway, to the compliments, your dragons are GORGEOUS! I especially love Farbauti and the way the dark blue of his wings and his icy hide work together uvu/

@hamada I'm glad you like the idea! I thought it'd be cool uvu
The NERD LAB is so STUNNING! All of your dragons look so REGAL! I especially like Maneki and Tempero! (may I suggest the bard apparel for Tempero? a bit expensive, but I think an instrument and the shirt would look lovely on him) c: Also Pippin is the CUTEST NAME EVER!

@ArisaArtisan [ u heer them sleybels ranglin jangtingtangling tooooo] (good lord)
I think the Sweets clan and the Cute clan would get along very well, to be honest! Mallow, my progen, runs the clan as a sort of bed and breakfast, and I think your clan would all be his collective child!
I absolutely LOVE how you write your bios, and those little pixel food items in their? ADORABLE! The Spyro fandragons are LOVELY, as well, but I don't really know a lot about Spyro and only have really played 1 game when I was a kid uvu"""

@Curennos Your lair is a WONDERFUL place! Lots of pinks, whites, and greens! I ADORE all of your green dragons! I don't see a lot of green dragons getting a lot of love nowadays. I am IN LOVE with Rinnalae, and I think a tertiary gene would look lovely on her c:
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9