Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Old Mirror - Tomato/White/Maroon
1 2 3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=142294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1423/142294_350.png[/img] [/url] I nabbed this guy for exalt fodder and then noticed his age. I spruced him up with a scatterscroll since his earlier colors were MEH, but now I feel they're pretty good and would like to see if I can get the old guy a home he might enjoy. NOTE: I do not expect to recoup the total cost of the scatterscroll or anything. I just wanted to give him a better chance at being nabbed. Let me know if you are interested. He has been bred, but all the children are named.

142294_350.png

I nabbed this guy for exalt fodder and then noticed his age. I spruced him up with a scatterscroll since his earlier colors were MEH, but now I feel they're pretty good and would like to see if I can get the old guy a home he might enjoy.

NOTE: I do not expect to recoup the total cost of the scatterscroll or anything. I just wanted to give him a better chance at being nabbed. Let me know if you are interested.

He has been bred, but all the children are named.
dragon-1.png
@acorncap, @AlexiaSilver, @Allegretto, @Arintol, @Astraya, @AstroCorps, @Attolia, @Barakitty, @BlackAbyss, @Blissfire, @CadetArlert, @caerbannog, @Catfeather, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cheezit, @Chrestomanci, @Dotckler, @Edaigoa, @Fay, @Felixitous, @freckles108, @Glenfalconer5, @Harkness, @Ink, @iwatobi, @JD1620, @junipa, @Kas, @Keno, @Korozo, @Lexreon, @Lottie, @luminousshadow, @lunusdragoness, @Mithrandir, @MrBrightside, @Niharike, @NinjaDancer, @Ouji, @RabitX3, @Rogue,, @Shadowfire9, @StarTatami, @Stormflight, @TereziiPyrope, @Terza, @TheArcaneKitsune, @Tossico, @TragicallyBad

@Arkonsel (Pinging you because he has the birth date that you want.)
@acorncap, @AlexiaSilver, @Allegretto, @Arintol, @Astraya, @AstroCorps, @Attolia, @Barakitty, @BlackAbyss, @Blissfire, @CadetArlert, @caerbannog, @Catfeather, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cheezit, @Chrestomanci, @Dotckler, @Edaigoa, @Fay, @Felixitous, @freckles108, @Glenfalconer5, @Harkness, @Ink, @iwatobi, @JD1620, @junipa, @Kas, @Keno, @Korozo, @Lexreon, @Lottie, @luminousshadow, @lunusdragoness, @Mithrandir, @MrBrightside, @Niharike, @NinjaDancer, @Ouji, @RabitX3, @Rogue,, @Shadowfire9, @StarTatami, @Stormflight, @TereziiPyrope, @Terza, @TheArcaneKitsune, @Tossico, @TragicallyBad

@Arkonsel (Pinging you because he has the birth date that you want.)
dragon-1.png
Ah, I promised myself that I would cut down on my dragon buying, but... /is conflicted

Ping me if nobody shows interest in him for a few days? :3
Ah, I promised myself that I would cut down on my dragon buying, but... /is conflicted

Ping me if nobody shows interest in him for a few days? :3
IF7Zry6.jpg
@metalhawk
How much would you want for him? C:
@metalhawk
How much would you want for him? C:
@Stormflight

Can do! I'll ping you if there is no other interest :3
@Stormflight

Can do! I'll ping you if there is no other interest :3
dragon-1.png
@Aequitas

I was hoping I could sell him off for around 65k because that's a tiny bit of recoup for the money I put into scatterscrolling (166k), but I'd be willing to let him go for a wee bit less.

I know I'm going to let him sit for at least a day so the person that needed the specific hatchdate had the chance to see him before I sold him off. I know how frustrating it can be to find a specific hatch date so I want them at least to have the chance to see :3

I hope that won't be a terrible issue or anything?
@Aequitas

I was hoping I could sell him off for around 65k because that's a tiny bit of recoup for the money I put into scatterscrolling (166k), but I'd be willing to let him go for a wee bit less.

I know I'm going to let him sit for at least a day so the person that needed the specific hatchdate had the chance to see him before I sold him off. I know how frustrating it can be to find a specific hatch date so I want them at least to have the chance to see :3

I hope that won't be a terrible issue or anything?
dragon-1.png
@Metalhawk
C: No no! I can totally wait. And more power to those who want to buy him for his hatchdate.
@Metalhawk
C: No no! I can totally wait. And more power to those who want to buy him for his hatchdate.
@Metalhawk omg YES that's my birthday! XDDDD Thank you so much for pinging me. Would 50K be okay?
@Metalhawk omg YES that's my birthday! XDDDD Thank you so much for pinging me. Would 50K be okay?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

No problem xD I saw you wanted that date on the old dragons list and I thought you might like him.

Can I counter and ask you to meet me halfway at 57,500?
@Arkonsel

No problem xD I saw you wanted that date on the old dragons list and I thought you might like him.

Can I counter and ask you to meet me halfway at 57,500?
dragon-1.png
^

@Arkonsel

You still interested?~
^

@Arkonsel

You still interested?~
dragon-1.png
1 2 3