Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker @RainbowReindeer @LayeredCake

All right, I'll start the drawing now! :) The ones who didn't choose where to put their tickets, will have all of them in the Dragon bucket. First I'll start raffle off the dragons, to have space for the hatchlings. :) I'll draw 5 names in each round. If you're first, write the dragon which you would like to choose, if you're second, then two dragons in the order of preference, if you're third, then 3 dragons, and so on. You will be pinged if you've won. :)

I'll wait one or two days for the winners to make their list. If someone won't make his/her choice until then, I'm sorry, but I'll have to draw a new winner for their place. :(

So with this, the first bunch of winners:
1. (7.) @Rinoa716
2. (15.) @ViragoRider
3. (8.) @Swablu
4. (1.) @taumu
5. (9.) @Zhuria
@taumu @woodowl @Nuraya @Seraphina96 @Arkticfox @Coccus @GhostPeng @blueanadem @Rinoa716 @Swablu @Zhuria @Zoge @Janaya @xskyxpiratex @13anana @Tempura @plagueranger @ViragoRider @diuna @Crystallooker @RainbowReindeer @LayeredCake

All right, I'll start the drawing now! :) The ones who didn't choose where to put their tickets, will have all of them in the Dragon bucket. First I'll start raffle off the dragons, to have space for the hatchlings. :) I'll draw 5 names in each round. If you're first, write the dragon which you would like to choose, if you're second, then two dragons in the order of preference, if you're third, then 3 dragons, and so on. You will be pinged if you've won. :)

I'll wait one or two days for the winners to make their list. If someone won't make his/her choice until then, I'm sorry, but I'll have to draw a new winner for their place. :(

So with this, the first bunch of winners:
1. (7.) @Rinoa716
2. (15.) @ViragoRider
3. (8.) @Swablu
4. (1.) @taumu
5. (9.) @Zhuria
Thank you so much for this, @Ashmore! ^^

My choices are...
1. Dysis
2. D8
3. D7
Thank you so much for this, @Ashmore! ^^

My choices are...
1. Dysis
2. D8
3. D7
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Ashmore thanks
My choices, D-4 and D-10
@Ashmore thanks
My choices, D-4 and D-10
Virago Rider
The oldest guy around here!
VsoSnU5.png
@Ashmore
Yay! Thanks a lot!!
Choices:
1. D8
2. Dysis
3. D7
4. D6
5. D5
@Ashmore
Yay! Thanks a lot!!
Choices:
1. D8
2. Dysis
3. D7
4. D6
5. D5
After a day I'll send the dragons to the ones, who have already made a list, so @Swablu @ViragoRider @Zhuria your new dragons are on the way! ^^
After a day I'll send the dragons to the ones, who have already made a list, so @Swablu @ViragoRider @Zhuria your new dragons are on the way! ^^
@Ashmore
Thanks! She's gorgeous!
@Ashmore
Thanks! She's gorgeous!
All right everyone! :) Because Rinoa716 and taumu didn't reply, I'll have to choose other contestants for their place.

Here are they are:
- (11.) @Janaya
- (4.) @Seraphina96

And the new 5 winner:
1. (12.) @xskyxpiratex
2. (5.) @Arkticfox
3. (2.) @woodowl
4. (10.) @Zoge
5. (14.) @plagueranger
All right everyone! :) Because Rinoa716 and taumu didn't reply, I'll have to choose other contestants for their place.

Here are they are:
- (11.) @Janaya
- (4.) @Seraphina96

And the new 5 winner:
1. (12.) @xskyxpiratex
2. (5.) @Arkticfox
3. (2.) @woodowl
4. (10.) @Zoge
5. (14.) @plagueranger
@ Ashmore
Kérem: D7, D2
@ Ashmore
Kérem: D7, D2
Hello @RainbowReindeer! :D I have hatched the nest of Collina x Verronos here are the hatchlings, please make your choice! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8418848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84189/8418848_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8418849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84189/8418849_350.png[/img] [/url] The other one will be put in the dragon bucket. :)
Hello @RainbowReindeer! :D I have hatched the nest of Collina x Verronos here are the hatchlings, please make your choice! ^^

8418848_350.png

8418849_350.png

The other one will be put in the dragon bucket. :)
@Ashmore

my choices are D10 D11 and D5
and whatever Cotal baby is not picked that gets put in the dragon bucket.
C:
@Ashmore

my choices are D10 D11 and D5
and whatever Cotal baby is not picked that gets put in the dragon bucket.
C:
XTgWYyz.png
plague1_zps841fda19.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19