Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Marshmallow Salad~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@SakuraDryad

In case you missed my last ping, I know sometimes they don't work properly. Winter's Breath hatchies are still available! My internet connectivity is limited at the moment but all are on the AH :) Prices are negotiable, and let me know if you'd like to stay on the ping list.
@SakuraDryad

In case you missed my last ping, I know sometimes they don't work properly. Winter's Breath hatchies are still available! My internet connectivity is limited at the moment but all are on the AH :) Prices are negotiable, and let me know if you'd like to stay on the ping list.
CeVRU9t.png
@Salandis: thank you for the Ping! I missed the first one. Not quite what I'm looking for this time round (I'm especially seeking a platinum primary male of either breed), but can you keep me on the list for them? :D
@Salandis: thank you for the Ping! I missed the first one. Not quite what I'm looking for this time round (I'm especially seeking a platinum primary male of either breed), but can you keep me on the list for them? :D
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad

Pings are unreliable sometimes x.x Thanks for getting back to me! I'll keep you on the list and let you know when they breed again :)
@SakuraDryad

Pings are unreliable sometimes x.x Thanks for getting back to me! I'll keep you on the list and let you know when they breed again :)
CeVRU9t.png
@marchelute ID Live Paradise He's Gorgeous. Anyway you would come down on thevprice? I'm kinda new and still rather treasure less.
@marchelute ID Live Paradise He's Gorgeous. Anyway you would come down on thevprice? I'm kinda new and still rather treasure less.
@Kyttikatz

Glad to see someone interested in him! He's been on the exalt block for a while but I hadn't gotten around to training him.
Anyway, I'm always willing to negotiate on price :) Since you're new, just pay what you can. I'd rather he have a home than be exalted :)
@Kyttikatz

Glad to see someone interested in him! He's been on the exalt block for a while but I hadn't gotten around to training him.
Anyway, I'm always willing to negotiate on price :) Since you're new, just pay what you can. I'd rather he have a home than be exalted :)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@marchelute would 6k be ok
@marchelute would 6k be ok
@Kyttikatz

Sure, I could do that :) I'll set up the Crossroad. Let me know if you would like to rename him, as I have a couple spare scrolls for that.
@Kyttikatz

Sure, I could do that :) I'll set up the Crossroad. Let me know if you would like to rename him, as I have a couple spare scrolls for that.
Boop~
Boop~
Bump!
Bump!
CeVRU9t.png
Noc babs!
Noc babs!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12