Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Marshmallow Salad~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
New Tundra hatchlings from Tiger, Tiger today!

@Maebirb
@krissybuttbutt

Tundra babies on page one! Two adorable boys :D
New Tundra hatchlings from Tiger, Tiger today!

@Maebirb
@krissybuttbutt

Tundra babies on page one! Two adorable boys :D
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
New pairs added to the hatchery! :D
New pairs added to the hatchery! :D
bump
bump
CeVRU9t.png
Pinging: @back2reality @Frostpebble

Chocolate Bar's nest hatched! There is one hatchling remaining, see Page 1 for details! Do let me know if either of you would like it; Will be going on a first come, first serve ruling. Whomever doesn't end up taking her, I'll keep you on the ping list for their next nest (or you can request to be removed).
Pinging: @back2reality @Frostpebble

Chocolate Bar's nest hatched! There is one hatchling remaining, see Page 1 for details! Do let me know if either of you would like it; Will be going on a first come, first serve ruling. Whomever doesn't end up taking her, I'll keep you on the ping list for their next nest (or you can request to be removed).
@Marchelute She's a cutie! But I'll pass for now, you can keep me on the pinglist though.
@Marchelute She's a cutie! But I'll pass for now, you can keep me on the pinglist though.
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
@Frostpebble

Alrighty, will do :) Thanks for having a look and letting me know!
@Frostpebble

Alrighty, will do :) Thanks for having a look and letting me know!
@marchulete
yes! i'll take her!
@marchulete
yes! i'll take her!
@back2reality

Somehow missed you again, just left a message on your userpage, woops! Well you can ignore that :'D But yes, go right ahead and send a CR for her if you like, she's near the back of my lair.

Edit: It seems you misspelled my name, took a double-take to see it xD But that explains why I missed the ping (Maybe I should change it to something easier to spell someday lol)

Edit #2: On second thought, I'll send the Crossroad (my lair is huge...) and you can accept it at your convenience. ^_^
@back2reality

Somehow missed you again, just left a message on your userpage, woops! Well you can ignore that :'D But yes, go right ahead and send a CR for her if you like, she's near the back of my lair.

Edit: It seems you misspelled my name, took a double-take to see it xD But that explains why I missed the ping (Maybe I should change it to something easier to spell someday lol)

Edit #2: On second thought, I'll send the Crossroad (my lair is huge...) and you can accept it at your convenience. ^_^
@marchelute
whoops! haha, yes, I guess i did misspell that... Thanx for the trade!!
@marchelute
whoops! haha, yes, I guess i did misspell that... Thanx for the trade!!
@back2reality

Quite welcome! Thank you for buying her ^_^ I hope she serves you and your clan well!
@back2reality

Quite welcome! Thank you for buying her ^_^ I hope she serves you and your clan well!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12