Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Private Breeding Request
1 2
@Tierce

I've put them in the nest and they had 4 eggs! :3
@Tierce

I've put them in the nest and they had 4 eggs! :3
signature.png
@imperialhare Yay, excellent odds for a girl! Thank you for the help and the notice. :D
@imperialhare Yay, excellent odds for a girl! Thank you for the help and the notice. :D
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce @Shiningbrood @tiana

The nest hatched today - 2 female and 2 male, all underbelly. Let me know where I should be sending all these dragons, haha.
@Tierce @Shiningbrood @tiana

The nest hatched today - 2 female and 2 male, all underbelly. Let me know where I should be sending all these dragons, haha.
signature.png
@imperialhare It's like I KNEW. I was poking at your lair and suddenly--oh hey, two-minute-old hatchlings. :D

I'll take one of the girls. The other three are up to Shiningbrood and tiana, and the adults should be heading back to both of them.

Thank you so much, to the three of you. Payments to Shiningbrood and tiana are heading out.

Should you be curious, this is what you have helped with:

This is my project. They are deity dragons for the Pathfinder RPG, and this specific dragon (Dragon K) is my interpretation of Sarenrae, goddess of the sun, redemption and healing. I just need to get seraph for her and she will be perfect.
@imperialhare It's like I KNEW. I was poking at your lair and suddenly--oh hey, two-minute-old hatchlings. :D

I'll take one of the girls. The other three are up to Shiningbrood and tiana, and the adults should be heading back to both of them.

Thank you so much, to the three of you. Payments to Shiningbrood and tiana are heading out.

Should you be curious, this is what you have helped with:

This is my project. They are deity dragons for the Pathfinder RPG, and this specific dragon (Dragon K) is my interpretation of Sarenrae, goddess of the sun, redemption and healing. I just need to get seraph for her and she will be perfect.
28s0dn9.png
@imperialhare You can keep the hatchlings if you'd like. They will probably end up meeting Zappy Pappy if they come home to me haha.

@Tierce But Pathfinder! That is so awesome! Good luck on the rest of your dragons!
@imperialhare You can keep the hatchlings if you'd like. They will probably end up meeting Zappy Pappy if they come home to me haha.

@Tierce But Pathfinder! That is so awesome! Good luck on the rest of your dragons!
1 2