Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | calling all plaguerats
@Gerbilfuzz [quote name="Gerbilfuzz" date="2014-12-04 19:30:07"]I find it amusing that Plague and Nature are supposed to be more war/enemies and stuff according to the encyclopedia, and Shadow and Light are just opposites, but Plague and Nature are having a gift off while Shadow and Light seem to despise each other, especially fighting over dominance... ... PS Shadow is the best[/quote] Well lore is slightly different than real life flight interactions. Plague [i]people[/i] are friendly with everyone, Plague [i]flight[/i] is at war with all the other flights. Lore-wise, our "rival" is Nature. Game Dominance-wise we're mostly "rivals" with other Dominance powerhouses, Ice and Lightning I think, though Light is coming up nicely and Fire beat us most recently. (Look out for the LvP battle after BR, it will be a thing of beauty.)
@Gerbilfuzz
Gerbilfuzz wrote on 2014-12-04 19:30:07:
I find it amusing that Plague and Nature are supposed to be more war/enemies and stuff according to the encyclopedia, and Shadow and Light are just opposites, but Plague and Nature are having a gift off while Shadow and Light seem to despise each other, especially fighting over dominance...

PS Shadow is the best

Well lore is slightly different than real life flight interactions. Plague people are friendly with everyone, Plague flight is at war with all the other flights. Lore-wise, our "rival" is Nature. Game Dominance-wise we're mostly "rivals" with other Dominance powerhouses, Ice and Lightning I think, though Light is coming up nicely and Fire beat us most recently. (Look out for the LvP battle after BR, it will be a thing of beauty.)
QQnBZuq.gif
I love this so much!
I love this so much!
German Dragons for Sale

i just read a 'sabotage' message from a nature member. it was so lovely.
this is the cutest planned/nonplanned event from you guys' flight.

thanks in advance. i will make sure to reply with a rp response. :9

i just read a 'sabotage' message from a nature member. it was so lovely.
this is the cutest planned/nonplanned event from you guys' flight.

thanks in advance. i will make sure to reply with a rp response. :9
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I know that my noob is probably showing, but how do we participate in the gift off?
I know that my noob is probably showing, but how do we participate in the gift off?
@CamelCase find a member of the opposite flight send them a message with gifts and let the chaos begin.
@CamelCase find a member of the opposite flight send them a message with gifts and let the chaos begin.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Oh, okay. Thanks :)
@DragonSage Oh, okay. Thanks :)
@Volcaedis
I AM FURY
I AM LIFE
I AM NATURE

AND ALL OF YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US

/giggles at picture omg
@Volcaedis
I AM FURY
I AM LIFE
I AM NATURE

AND ALL OF YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US

/giggles at picture omg
Ah, that's why i got those flowers and stuff.
You guys are funny. I may do something in return xD
Ah, that's why i got those flowers and stuff.
You guys are funny. I may do something in return xD
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
We're gonna mulch ya.
We're gonna mulch ya.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oh man, I should join in on this. Throwing leaves at Viruses is fun~
Oh man, I should join in on this. Throwing leaves at Viruses is fun~
afef61a686.png