Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 2286 2287
A young but large Maize and black winged Guardian name Shiera glides to the back of the large group of dragons. She looks around to see dragons she had never seen before, being the shy one she is, she never said too much, and stayed in the back, unless she was spoken to.
Shiera would always nod and say "hello" to the ones around her and occasionally found a conversation, but she felt the small tremors given off by @BluTED 's companion, despite how far away she was, she looked over in the direction of the dragons and yelled back, "I'M ALRIGHT, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER!"
A young but large Maize and black winged Guardian name Shiera glides to the back of the large group of dragons. She looks around to see dragons she had never seen before, being the shy one she is, she never said too much, and stayed in the back, unless she was spoken to.
Shiera would always nod and say "hello" to the ones around her and occasionally found a conversation, but she felt the small tremors given off by @BluTED 's companion, despite how far away she was, she looked over in the direction of the dragons and yelled back, "I'M ALRIGHT, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER!"
tumblr_nhtfa9rOoJ1tfzajgo1_r3_500.gif
Kipp was shaking violently, clutching his pearl in pure terror. His crimson eyes were wide and trained on Kaze. "Gossan's done that to Obsidian a few times... and its really scary when shes mad..." he whimpered.

Iris sat back, her eyes wide as well. "Oh... well then."

{@BluTED}
Kipp was shaking violently, clutching his pearl in pure terror. His crimson eyes were wide and trained on Kaze. "Gossan's done that to Obsidian a few times... and its really scary when shes mad..." he whimpered.

Iris sat back, her eyes wide as well. "Oh... well then."

{@BluTED}
Blu heard the Guardian from afar and waved. "ALRIGHT! GOOD TO HEAR!" Blu patted Kipp, trying to comfort him a bit. "It's alright. This is actually kind of normal around our lair. Hehe.." Blu turned to Iris. "Are you okay Iris?"

Blu heard the Guardian from afar and waved. "ALRIGHT! GOOD TO HEAR!" Blu patted Kipp, trying to comfort him a bit. "It's alright. This is actually kind of normal around our lair. Hehe.." Blu turned to Iris. "Are you okay Iris?"

tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
The Guardian's heart lifted at @BluTED 's words, but then her attention turned the dragon so called 'Iris' and then toward the dragon clutching the pearl and gave him a concerned look.

{@Breath}
The Guardian's heart lifted at @BluTED 's words, but then her attention turned the dragon so called 'Iris' and then toward the dragon clutching the pearl and gave him a concerned look.

{@Breath}
Kipp ran over to Iris, who curled around him protectively. "Iris... that was really scary..." he whimpered. He was still only a baby, after all.

Iris sighed and looked back up at Blu. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just worried about Kipp. Hes pretty shaken up. Is Kaze okay? That was a pretty powerful spell."

{@BluTED}{@blackeyedalpha}
Kipp ran over to Iris, who curled around him protectively. "Iris... that was really scary..." he whimpered. He was still only a baby, after all.

Iris sighed and looked back up at Blu. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just worried about Kipp. Hes pretty shaken up. Is Kaze okay? That was a pretty powerful spell."

{@BluTED}{@blackeyedalpha}
"Yeah, but she'll need some medical help....again. But the lair is too far away for me to carry her all the way there....*siigh*" Blu scratched his head and tapped one claw on the ground repeatedly, trying to come up with an idea.

{@Breath} {@blackeyedalpha}
"Yeah, but she'll need some medical help....again. But the lair is too far away for me to carry her all the way there....*siigh*" Blu scratched his head and tapped one claw on the ground repeatedly, trying to come up with an idea.

{@Breath} {@blackeyedalpha}
The guardian looked around, "I...I could carry her. I'm big enough."

{@BluTED} {@Breath}
The guardian looked around, "I...I could carry her. I'm big enough."

{@BluTED} {@Breath}
"Wow really! I'd appreciate it!" Blu smiled.

"Wow really! I'd appreciate it!" Blu smiled.

Shiera knelt down and laid her wings on the ground for @BluTED to put Kaze on her back.
Shiera knelt down and laid her wings on the ground for @BluTED to put Kaze on her back.
Blu gently laid Kaze on Shiera's back. "There, now we need a clinic. Like I said, my lair is like, 3 miles from here."
Blu gently laid Kaze on Shiera's back. "There, now we need a clinic. Like I said, my lair is like, 3 miles from here."
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 2286 2287