Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bounty-giving NPC
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
SUPPORT! Gimme the bounty hunter c:
SUPPORT! Gimme the bounty hunter c:
Support! And I think it should go by the average level of the players' top three leveled dragons (otherwise you could switch to a low level team, get an easy quest, then switch to your high one again and get it over with in 30 seconds flat)

Or alternately after taking a bounty your current coli team could be 'locked in' until cancelling the quest/running out of time.
Support! And I think it should go by the average level of the players' top three leveled dragons (otherwise you could switch to a low level team, get an easy quest, then switch to your high one again and get it over with in 30 seconds flat)

Or alternately after taking a bounty your current coli team could be 'locked in' until cancelling the quest/running out of time.
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
There could also maybe be a daily spread of quests- so every day there is a quest for a lvl 1 team, level 3, level 5, etc etc etc, up to level 25. A high level team could do them all, or a low level team could do some of them, and then have a goal to work towards.
There could also maybe be a daily spread of quests- so every day there is a quest for a lvl 1 team, level 3, level 5, etc etc etc, up to level 25. A high level team could do them all, or a low level team could do some of them, and then have a goal to work towards.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Ooh, support! c:
Ooh, support! c:
Sounds fun- support!
Sounds fun- support!
tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
Support! I think it'd add a lot more depth to fighting then just grinding.
Support! I think it'd add a lot more depth to fighting then just grinding.
j3zsWMV.png
Support! Love the choice of dragon for the NPC, btw
Support! Love the choice of dragon for the NPC, btw
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
Support!
Support!
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
suppoooooooort!! I love bounty hunting~
suppoooooooort!! I love bounty hunting~
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
@ClockworkMoose

I love this idea. Support for the whole thing, too!
@ClockworkMoose

I love this idea. Support for the whole thing, too!
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15